Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket, located at Soi Bangmalauw 2/2 in Thalang on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Spa, Wifi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,199.
Name: Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: Soi Bangmalauw 2/2
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Italian language
Basic amenities: Spa, Wifi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿1,199
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket.
About Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket
Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket is located at Soi Bangmalauw 2/2 in Phuket Airport on Phuket island. With a stay at Praewa Villas Naiyang Phuket in Sa Kh, you’ll be within a 5-minute drive of Nai Yang Beach and Sirinat National Park. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Mai Khao Beach and 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Bang Tao Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace.Dining English breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established. The district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait. Places The Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting Area protects more than 20 km² of rainforest within the hills of the district. The three highest peaks of this reserve are the Khao Prathiu (384 m), Khao Bang Pae (388 m) and Khao Phara (422 m). The Sirinat National Park on the northwestern coast was established in 1981 and protects an area of 90 km2 (68 km2 marine area), including the Nai Yang beach where sea turtles lay their eggs. At the heroines monument in the south of the district a branch museum of the National Museum was opened in 1989. The monument itself commemorates the local heroines Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon, who forced the Burmese army besieging the town of Thalang to retreat. The district is divided into six sub-districts (tambon), which are further subdivided into 46 villages (muban). Thep Krasattri and Choeng Thale have sub-district municipality (thesaban tambon) status, each covering part of tambons of the same name. Each of the six tambons is administered by a tambon administrative organization (TAO).
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Thalang Accommodations
If the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket in Thalang is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Sirikul Mansion - Sirikul Mansion is located at 15/43 Soi Naiyang 13, Moo1, Sakoo, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort - Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort is located at 76/21, Moo 5, Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,044. Continue Reading
- BS Airport at Phuket - BS Airport at Phuket is located at 101/3 Moo 1 Soi Naiyang 16 Tambol Sakoo Amphur Talang in Thalang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Ruen Tai Boutique - Ruen Tai Boutique is located at 94/4 Moo 1 Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Marina Express-AVIATOR-Phuket Airport - Marina Express-AVIATOR-Phuket Airport is located at 130 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket Airport, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,409. Continue Reading
- The Point at Airport - The Point at Airport is located at 90/12, Soi Naiyang 16, Sakhu, Talang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799. Continue Reading
- Chill House at Naiyang - Chill House at Naiyang is located at 133 Moo1 sakoo Talang Phuket in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,698. Continue Reading
- Airport Mansion Phuket - Airport Mansion Phuket is located at 66/8 M.6 MAIKHAO THALANG in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,217. Continue Reading
- The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel - The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel is located at 19/16, Soi Naiyang16, Moo1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,757. Continue Reading
- Maya Phuket Airport Hotel - Maya Phuket Airport Hotel is located at 126, Moo 1, Sakoo, Thalang in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,081. Continue Reading
Search for more Thalang Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Thalang etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket, Thalang and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket in Thalang and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket in Thalang, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket, or around Thalang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket, like anywhere around Thalang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Thalang or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Thalang on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Thalang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Thalang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Thalang or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket, or around Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Thalang mini market around the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Thalang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket or Thalang?
The beer or larger prices around Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket or Thalang on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket or Thalang have?
The Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket offers a guest rating of 7.9and there is: . The Hotels main facilities are: Spa - Wifi and Restaurant/cafe. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket and Thalang, simply follow the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Thalang / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Thalang or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Thalang and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Thalang Property Tours: If your staying at the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket but also interested in purchasing a Thalang Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Thalang, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Thalang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Praewa Villas Naiyang phuket. Here to help 🙂