The Title Boutique Phuket, located at 456/54 Wiset Road, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Apartments amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,373.
Name: The Title Boutique Phuket
Location: Rawai, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 456/54 Wiset Road, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 00:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and Low mobility guests welcome
Average price: ฿2,373
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Title Boutique Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The Title Boutique Phuket.
About The Title Boutique Phuket
The Title Boutique Phuket is located at 456/54 Wiset Roa, Muan, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Location Moderately priced three-star hotel “The Title Boutique Condotel” is located within 15 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. To unwind after an eventful da, give yourself a moment to relax in a sauna. Leisure options include an swimming pool. Car travellers can enjoy parking facilities. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
Rawai beach, Phuket located at the south end of Phuket island and is the most actively growing area in the south of Phuket. The Rawai area has a developed infrastructure provided with large amount of restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, kindergartens and schools. Rawai beach also offers beautiful views on the many nearby islands in a peaceful local atmosphere. Nearby attractions include shopping along the Gypsy Village seafront, selling shells and local pearls near a small fish market. The large Phuket Shell Museum has been the landmark of the Rawai area for almost twenty years, and of course Promthep Cape View Point famous for its striking sunsets.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Rawai Accommodations
If the The Title Boutique Phuket in Rawai is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Sandy House Rawai - Sandy House Rawai is located at 62/3-4 Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿699. Continue Reading
- Tharawalai Resort - Tharawalai Resort is located at Saiyuan 18 Rawai,Naiharn,Phuket in Rawai on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497. Continue Reading
- Happy Cottage - Happy Cottage is located at 10/39 Moo 5, Soi Ta - Iad, Chao Fa (West) Road, T.Chalong, A. Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿944. Continue Reading
- Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel - Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel is located at 43/234 Moo 7 Soi saiyuan 1 in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,918. Continue Reading
- Purimas Resortel - Purimas Resortel is located at 29/90-92 Moo 2 Viset Road, Tambon Rawai, Mueang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Aqua Resort Phuket - Aqua Resort Phuket is located at 555 Moo 5 Rawai, Phuket Town District in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,695. Continue Reading
- Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling - Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling is located at 136/275-276 Moo 4, Soi Saturday, Saiyuan – Kata Road, T. Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,867. Continue Reading
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa - Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is located at 333 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,083. Continue Reading
- The Title Boutique Phuket - The Title Boutique Phuket is located at 456/54 Wiset Road, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,373. Continue Reading
- Naya Bungalow - Naya Bungalow is located at 22/3 Moo1 Soi Naya, viset Road, Rawai Mueang, Phuket, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
Search for more Rawai Apartments or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Rawai etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
The Title Boutique Phuket, Rawai and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the The Title Boutique Phuket in Rawai and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the The Title Boutique Phuket in Rawai, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The Title Boutique Phuket, or around Rawai?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The Title Boutique Phuket, like anywhere around Rawai, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Rawai or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Rawai on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Rawai Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Rawai property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Rawai or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Title Boutique Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The Title Boutique Phuket, or around Rawai on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Rawai mini market around the The Title Boutique Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Rawai, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Title Boutique Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Title Boutique Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Title Boutique Phuket or Rawai?
The beer or larger prices around The Title Boutique Phuket or Rawai on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the The Title Boutique Phuket or Rawai have?
The The Title Boutique Phuket offers a guest rating of 8.7and there is: Hotel 4 rooms. The Apartmentss main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Restaurant/cafe and Low mobility guests welcome. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the The Title Boutique Phuket and Rawai, simply follow the The Title Boutique Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Rawai on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Title Boutique Phuket for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Rawai / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Rawai or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Title Boutique Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Rawai and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the The Title Boutique Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Rawai Property Tours: If your staying at the The Title Boutique Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Rawai house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Rawai, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Rawai property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The Title Boutique Phuket. Here to help 🙂