Sanuk bungalows, located at 87/35 Moo 2 Soi Meesuk Rawai in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,199.
Name: Sanuk bungalows
Location: Rawai, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 87/35 Moo 2 Soi Meesuk Rawai
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and Laundry service
Average price: ฿1,199
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sanuk bungalows, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Sanuk bungalows.
About Sanuk bungalows
Sanuk bungalows is located at 87/35 Moo 2 Soi Meesuk Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island. When you stay at Sanuk Bungalows in Rawa, you’ll be on the beac, within a 5-minute drive of Rawai Beach and Nai Harn Beach. This beach villa is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Kata Beach and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea maker, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Rawai beach, Phuket located at the south end of Phuket island and is the most actively growing area in the south of Phuket. The Rawai area has a developed infrastructure provided with large amount of restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, kindergartens and schools. Rawai beach also offers beautiful views on the many nearby islands in a peaceful local atmosphere. Nearby attractions include shopping along the Gypsy Village seafront, selling shells and local pearls near a small fish market. The large Phuket Shell Museum has been the landmark of the Rawai area for almost twenty years, and of course Promthep Cape View Point famous for its striking sunsets.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket Visa guide
More Rawai Accommodations
If the Sanuk bungalows in Rawai is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- AQUA Villa Rawai - AQUA Villa Rawai is located at 87/4 Moo 7 in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Amora Beach Resort Phuket - Amora Beach Resort Phuket is located at 322 Moo2 Bang Tao Beach, Srisoontorn Rd., Talang in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,321. Continue Reading
- Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort - Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort is located at 99/4 Moo 7, Soi Mangosteen, Rawai Phuket 83130 Thailand in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,535. Continue Reading
- Kamala Beach Resort, A Sunprime Resort – Adults Only - Kamala Beach Resort, A Sunprime Resort - Adults Only is located at 96/42-3, Moo 3, Kamala Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Rawai on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,652. Continue Reading
- Happy Cottage - Happy Cottage is located at 10/39 Moo 5, Soi Ta - Iad, Chao Fa (West) Road, T.Chalong, A. Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿944. Continue Reading
- Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling - Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling is located at 136/275-276 Moo 4, Soi Saturday, Saiyuan – Kata Road, T. Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,867. Continue Reading
- Aqua Resort Phuket - Aqua Resort Phuket is located at 555 Moo 5 Rawai, Phuket Town District in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,695. Continue Reading
- Sanuk bungalows - Sanuk bungalows is located at 87/35 Moo 2 Soi Meesuk Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Purimas Resortel - Purimas Resortel is located at 29/90-92 Moo 2 Viset Road, Tambon Rawai, Mueang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Good 9 at Home - Good 9 at Home is located at Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549. Continue Reading
Search for more Rawai Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Rawai etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Sanuk bungalows, Rawai and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Sanuk bungalows in Rawai and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Sanuk bungalows in Rawai, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Sanuk bungalows, or around Rawai?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Sanuk bungalows, like anywhere around Rawai, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Rawai or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Rawai on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Rawai Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Rawai property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Rawai or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sanuk bungalows, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Sanuk bungalows, or around Rawai on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Rawai mini market around the Sanuk bungalows for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Rawai, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sanuk bungalows, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Sanuk bungalows is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sanuk bungalows or Rawai?
The beer or larger prices around Sanuk bungalows or Rawai on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Sanuk bungalows or Rawai have?
The Sanuk bungalows offers a guest rating of 8.4and there is: Hotel 7 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Wi-Fi and Laundry service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Sanuk bungalows and Rawai, simply follow the Sanuk bungalows page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sanuk bungalows for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Rawai / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Rawai or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sanuk bungalows to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Rawai and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Sanuk bungalows and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Rawai Property Tours: If your staying at the Sanuk bungalows but also interested in purchasing a Rawai property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Rawai, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Rawai property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Sanuk bungalows. Here to help 🙂