The urban room, located at 7 bangkok Rd, North Talad, Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,508.
Name: The urban room
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 7 bangkok Rd, North Talad, Phuket Town
Av rating: 7.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Bar and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,508 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The urban room, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The urban room.
About The urban room
The urban room is located at 7 bangkok R, North Tala, Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Offering quality accommodations in the restaurant, sightseein, shopping district of Phuke, Phuket Capsule and Hidden Pool Bar is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. Only 30 km awa, this 2.5-star hotel can be easily accessed from the airport. This modern hotel is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Phuket Downtown Marke, Day Marke, Phuket Centre Tour. The facilities and services provided by Phuket Capsule and Hidden Pool Bar ensure a pleasant stay for guests. Free Wi-Fi in all room, shrin, convenience stor, daily housekeeping are just a few of the facilities that set this property apart from other hotels in the city.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Chino Town Gallery Hostel - Chino Town Gallery Hostel is located at 83,85 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road,Talat Nuea in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿704. Continue Reading
- SB Park Mansion - SB Park Mansion is located at 8/27 Soi Tida in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿625. Continue Reading
- Eat n Sleep - Eat n Sleep is located at 63/401 Moo 4 Soi Wirat Hong Yok 5/6, Wichit, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,250. Continue Reading
- The Besavana Phuket - The Besavana Phuket is located at 63/1 Krabi Road in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,200. Continue Reading
- Phuket Chinoinn - Phuket Chinoinn is located at 32/209 Phoonpon Road, Talat Nuea, Mueang Phuket District, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- Nanachart Mansion - Nanachart Mansion is located at 41/34 Mootri Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿480. Continue Reading
- The Malika Hotel - The Malika Hotel is located at 74 Takua Thung Rd., Talad Yai, Meung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,546. Continue Reading
- Daeng Plaza Hotel - Daeng Plaza Hotel is located at 57 Phuket Road in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749. Continue Reading
- Naka Residence - Naka Residence is located at 99/12 M.4 Chaofa West road T.Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿790. Continue Reading
- The Tint At Phuket Town - The Tint At Phuket Town is located at 2/11 Dibuk Rd., Tombon Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The urban room, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The urban room, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The urban room, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The urban room, or around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the The urban room for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The urban room, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the The urban room is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The urban room or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around The urban room or Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the The urban room try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The urban room for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The urban room to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the The urban room and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The urban room. Here to help 🙂