The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse, located at Krabi, 4 in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket, offers Guest House amenities including: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.6, and an average daily rate of: ฿909.
Name: The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: Krabi, 4
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 8.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and Parking
Average price: ฿909
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse.
About The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse
The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse is located at Krab, 4 in Phuket Town on Phuket island. A stay at The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse places you in the heart of Phuke, a 7-minute drive from Phuket Weekend Market and 13 minutes from King Power. This guesthouse is 5.6 mi (9 km) from Chalong Temple and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Phuket Aquarium.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Make use of convenient amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining Satisfy your appetite at the guesthouse’s coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary receptio, held daily.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, coffee/tea in a common are, and refrigerator in a common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- The urban room - The urban room is located at 7 bangkok Rd, North Talad, Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,508. Continue Reading
- Nasa Mansion - Nasa Mansion is located at 97/483 Moo 4, Tambon Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Hilltop Hotel by the Lantern Group - Hilltop Hotel by the Lantern Group is located at 138/3 Soi Srisuchart View, Bypass Road, T.Rassada,A.Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,188. Continue Reading
- Recenta Style Phuket Town - Recenta Style Phuket Town is located at 10/1 Rattanakorsin 200 Pee Road, TaladNua, Muang Phuket, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿684. Continue Reading
- Feel Good Hostel - Feel Good Hostel is located at 92 Phang-nga Road, Talat Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿588. Continue Reading
- Thalang Guesthouse - Thalang Guesthouse is located at 37 Thalang Road Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,137. Continue Reading
- Eat n Sleep - Eat n Sleep is located at 63/401 Moo 4 Soi Wirat Hong Yok 5/6, Wichit, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,250. Continue Reading
- EcoLoft Hotel - EcoLoft Hotel is located at 1 Phang-Nga Road Soi 4, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,458. Continue Reading
- Rome Place Hotel - Rome Place Hotel is located at 23/8 Soi Hub-Aik, Phuket Road, Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿461. Continue Reading
- Nawaporn Place - Nawaporn Place is located at 22/87-88, Soi 1, Laung Poh Rd., Talard Yai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Guest House or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse, Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse in Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse, or around Phuket Town on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse or Phuket Town on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse or Phuket Town have?
The The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse offers a guest rating of 8.6and there is: Hotel 7 rooms. The Guest Houses main facilities are: Laundry service - Wi-Fi and Parking. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse and Phuket Town, simply follow the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse. Here to help 🙂