Royal Phuket City Hotel, located at 154 Phang Nga Rd, Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,250.
Name: Royal Phuket City Hotel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 154 Phang Nga Rd, Muang
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,250 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Royal Phuket City Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Royal Phuket City Hotel.
About Royal Phuket City Hotel
Royal Phuket City Hotel is located at 154 Phang Nga R, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Location Elegant four-star hotel “Royal Phuket City Hotel” is situated within walking distance from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features The stylish hotel bar offers a range of beer, wine, classic cocktails and spirits. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. You can store your valuables in the locker. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. Perfect option to relax – an on-site sauna. The property has a swimming pool on site. Guests who prefer to treat their body well can enjoy pampering massages in the hotel spa. Car travellers can enjoy parking facilities. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. If you need to use a fa, scanner or copie, the hotel’s business center is at your disposal. The reception works 24/7. There is a laundry at the hotel. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Phuket Chinoinn - Phuket Chinoinn is located at 32/209 Phoonpon Road, Talat Nuea, Mueang Phuket District, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town - The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town is located at 95/19-21 Montri Road Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueng in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,498. Continue Reading
- Phuket Center Hotel - Phuket Center Hotel is located at 62/20 Rasada Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Gym, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿822. Continue Reading
- The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse - The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse is located at 15 Soi Rommanee Talang Rd. in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- Summer Breeze Inn Hotel - Summer Breeze Inn Hotel is located at 85 / 130 Mooban Iravadee 2, Moo 6, Soi 2, T. Vichit, Sakdidet Road, Phuket Town, in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Xinlor House - Xinlor House is located at 78 Dibuk Road, Talad Nuah, Amper Mung Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,201. Continue Reading
- Chino Town Gallery Hostel - Chino Town Gallery Hostel is located at 83,85 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road,Talat Nuea in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿704. Continue Reading
- Bed Hostel Phuket Town - Bed Hostel Phuket Town is located at 15/6 Montri Road, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Recenta Style Phuket Town - Recenta Style Phuket Town is located at 10/1 Rattanakorsin 200 Pee Road, TaladNua, Muang Phuket, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿684. Continue Reading
- Sino Imperial Phuket - Sino Imperial Phuket is located at 51 Phuket Rd., Taladyai, Phuket Town, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿771. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Royal Phuket City Hotel, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Royal Phuket City Hotel, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Royal Phuket City Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Royal Phuket City Hotel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Royal Phuket City Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Royal Phuket City Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Royal Phuket City Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Royal Phuket City Hotel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Royal Phuket City Hotel or Phuket Town on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Royal Phuket City Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Royal Phuket City Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Royal Phuket City Hotel to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Royal Phuket City Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Royal Phuket City Hotel. Here to help 🙂