Rome Place Hotel, located at 23/8 Soi Hub-Aik, Phuket Road, Muang District in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿461.
Name: Rome Place Hotel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 23/8 Soi Hub-Aik, Phuket Road, Muang District
Av rating: 7.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and Bar
Average price: ฿461 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Rome Place Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Rome Place Hotel.
About Rome Place Hotel
Rome Place Hotel is located at 23/8 Soi Hub-Ai, Phuket Roa, Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Location Moderately priced three-star hotel “Rome Place Hotel” is situated within walking distance from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features Guests are welcome to dine in the on-site restauran, offering both local and international dishes. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Store your valuables in the locker. Guests who prefer to treat their body well can enjoy pampering massages in the hotel spa. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Rang Hill Residence - Rang Hill Residence is located at 24 Mae-Laun Road, T. Talad Nuea, A. Mueang, Phuket, Thailand 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,761. Continue Reading
- Feel Good Hostel - Feel Good Hostel is located at 92 Phang-nga Road, Talat Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿588. Continue Reading
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket - Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket is located at 88/99 Moo 2, Chaofah West Road, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,205. Continue Reading
- PJ Phuket Town Hotel - PJ Phuket Town Hotel is located at 12/1 Surin road,Surin Soi 1,Taladyai,Muang,Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Gym, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,609. Continue Reading
- Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket - Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket is located at 22/54-56 Luangphorwatchalong Road. Talad Yai, Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889. Continue Reading
- Baan Sutra Guesthouse - Baan Sutra Guesthouse is located at 7 Deebuk Rd., in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Phuket Chinoinn - Phuket Chinoinn is located at 32/209 Phoonpon Road, Talat Nuea, Mueang Phuket District, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- Phuket Merlin Hotel - Phuket Merlin Hotel is located at 158/1 Jawaraj Rd., in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,764. Continue Reading
- SoodSoi Resort - SoodSoi Resort is located at 12/17 NaiYang 13/2, (Soi Kokmort 2), T. Saku, A.Thalang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,564. Continue Reading
- Lub Sbuy House Hotel - Lub Sbuy House Hotel is located at 1 Phang-nga soi 3 T.talad yai A. Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,490. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Rome Place Hotel, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Rome Place Hotel, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Rome Place Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Rome Place Hotel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Rome Place Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Rome Place Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Rome Place Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Rome Place Hotel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Rome Place Hotel or Phuket Town on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Rome Place Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Rome Place Hotel for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Rome Place Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Rome Place Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Rome Place Hotel. Here to help 🙂