Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang, located at 60/80 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿970.
Name: Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 60/80 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿970 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang.
About Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang
Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/80 Moo, Chao Fah Suanluang Roa, Wichit, Amphoe Muean, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluan, you’ll be centrally located in Wichi, within a 15-minute drive of Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center and Phuket Trickeye Museum. This spa hotel is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium beddin, and all rooms are furnished with single sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the sp, which offers massages. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenitie, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.Dining Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front des, an elevator (lift, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Nanachart Mansion - Nanachart Mansion is located at 41/34 Mootri Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿480. Continue Reading
- The Memory at On On Hotel - The Memory at On On Hotel is located at 19 Phang-Nga Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,118. Continue Reading
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket - Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket is located at 88/99 Moo 2, Chaofah West Road, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,205. Continue Reading
- Sleep at Phuket - Sleep at Phuket is located at 41/16, Montri Rd, T.Taladyai, A.Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿369. Continue Reading
- Sino Imperial Phuket - Sino Imperial Phuket is located at 51 Phuket Rd., Taladyai, Phuket Town, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿771. Continue Reading
- Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel - Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel is located at 26 Phuket road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,040. Continue Reading
- Surachet at 257 Boutique House - Surachet at 257 Boutique House is located at 257 Yaowarat Road, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿655. Continue Reading
- JR Siam Kata Resort - JR Siam Kata Resort is located at 155/12 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600. Continue Reading
- Sino Inn Phuket Hotel - Sino Inn Phuket Hotel is located at 25/54 Mae-luan Road T.Tarad nua Mueng in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿412. Continue Reading
- Shunli Hotel - Shunli Hotel is located at 56 Krabi Road in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang, or around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang or Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang. Here to help 🙂