PK Mansion, located at 35/1-35/5-7 Moo 5, Vichidsongkram Road. in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿800.
Name: PK Mansion
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 35/1-35/5-7 Moo 5, Vichidsongkram Road.
Av rating: 6.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Laundry service
Average price: ฿800 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of PK Mansion, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to PK Mansion.
About PK Mansion
PK Mansion is located at 35/1-35/5-7 Moo , Vichidsongkram Road. in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Located in Wichi, PK Mansion is within a 15-minute drive of Bangkok Hospital Phuket and Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center. This hotel is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Bed Hostel Phuket Town - Bed Hostel Phuket Town is located at 15/6 Montri Road, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Ming Shou Boutique House - Ming Shou Boutique House is located at 34 Krabi Rd., A. Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845. Continue Reading
- Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel - Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel is located at 26 Phuket road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,040. Continue Reading
- JR Siam Kata Resort - JR Siam Kata Resort is located at 155/12 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600. Continue Reading
- Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket - Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket is located at 22/54-56 Luangphorwatchalong Road. Talad Yai, Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889. Continue Reading
- Peranakan Boutique Hotel - Peranakan Boutique Hotel is located at 89/1-2 Phuket Road Talad-Yai Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿890. Continue Reading
- The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse - The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse is located at 15 Soi Rommanee Talang Rd. in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- The Memory at On On Hotel - The Memory at On On Hotel is located at 19 Phang-Nga Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,118. Continue Reading
- PK Mansion - PK Mansion is located at 35/1-35/5-7 Moo 5, Vichidsongkram Road. in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Little Nyonya Hotel - Little Nyonya Hotel is located at 63/2 Moo.4, Wichit, Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,152. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the PK Mansion, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the PK Mansion, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the PK Mansion, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in PK Mansion, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the PK Mansion for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the PK Mansion, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the PK Mansion is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the PK Mansion or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around PK Mansion or Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the PK Mansion try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the PK Mansion for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the PK Mansion to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the PK Mansion and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand budget priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the PK Mansion. Here to help 🙂