Nasa Mansion, located at 97/483 Moo 4, Tambon Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿800.
Name: Nasa Mansion
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 97/483 Moo 4, Tambon Vichit
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Laundry service
Average price: ฿800
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Nasa Mansion, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Nasa Mansion.
About Nasa Mansion
Nasa Mansion is located at 97/483 Moo , Tambon Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Nasa Mansion in Wichi, you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center and Phuket Trickeye Museum. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Nasa Mansion in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Recenta Style Phuket Town - Recenta Style Phuket Town is located at 10/1 Rattanakorsin 200 Pee Road, TaladNua, Muang Phuket, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿684. Continue Reading
- Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang - Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/80 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿970. Continue Reading
- Surachet at 257 Boutique House - Surachet at 257 Boutique House is located at 257 Yaowarat Road, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿655. Continue Reading
- Le Hua Hotel - Le Hua Hotel is located at 19/27-28 Montri Rd.,Tambon Talat Yai, Muaeng Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿545. Continue Reading
- Naka Residence - Naka Residence is located at 99/12 M.4 Chaofa West road T.Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿790. Continue Reading
- The Malika Hotel - The Malika Hotel is located at 74 Takua Thung Rd., Talad Yai, Meung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,546. Continue Reading
- The Tint At Phuket Town - The Tint At Phuket Town is located at 2/11 Dibuk Rd., Tombon Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Rang Hill Residence - Rang Hill Residence is located at 24 Mae-Laun Road, T. Talad Nuea, A. Mueang, Phuket, Thailand 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,761. Continue Reading
- Loma Hostel at Phuket Town - Loma Hostel at Phuket Town is located at 16-18 Phang Nga Road, Talat Yai, Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Nawaporn Place - Nawaporn Place is located at 22/87-88, Soi 1, Laung Poh Rd., Talard Yai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Nasa Mansion, Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Nasa Mansion in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Nasa Mansion in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Nasa Mansion, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Nasa Mansion, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Nasa Mansion, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Nasa Mansion, or around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Nasa Mansion for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Nasa Mansion, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Nasa Mansion is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Nasa Mansion or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Nasa Mansion or Phuket Town on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Nasa Mansion or Phuket Town have?
The Nasa Mansion offers a guest rating of 7.9and there is: . The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - 24 hour Front Desk Service and Laundry service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Nasa Mansion and Phuket Town, simply follow the Nasa Mansion page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Nasa Mansion for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Nasa Mansion to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Nasa Mansion and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Nasa Mansion but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Nasa Mansion. Here to help 🙂