Lub Sbuy House Hotel, located at 1 Phang-nga soi 3 T.talad yai A. Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.8, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,490.
Name: Lub Sbuy House Hotel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 1 Phang-nga soi 3 T.talad yai A. Muang Phuket
Av rating: 7.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 11:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,490
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Lub Sbuy House Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Lub Sbuy House Hotel.
About Lub Sbuy House Hotel
Lub Sbuy House Hotel is located at 1 Phang-nga soi 3 T.talad yai A. Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Lub Sbuy House Hotel is a convenient 5-minute walk to Old Town Street. It offers modern air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout. To unwin, guests can relax in a soothing massage at the spa. The hotel is a 10-minute drive to Rassada Pier. Patong Beach can be reached within a 30-minute ride from the hote, while it takes 35 minutes to drive to Phuket International Airport. Fitted with a balcon, each air-conditioned room features a flat-screen cable T, fridge and sitting area. Shower facilities and free toiletries are provided in an en suite bathroom. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour des, while refreshing drinks can be enjoyed at the bar. Helpful Staff can offer assistance with shuttle service arrangements. A range of local dining outlets can be reached within a 5-minute walk from the property. Welcome to Lub Sbuy House Hotel. ***Property Policies & Conditions: 1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation. 2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00. 3. Check out before 12:00 noon. 4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card. 5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Lub Sbuy House Hotel in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Chinotel - Chinotel is located at 133-135 Ranong Rd. Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889. Continue Reading
- Seabreeze Mansion - Seabreeze Mansion is located at 2 Poomphol Rd. Soi 7 in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Sino Inn Phuket Hotel - Sino Inn Phuket Hotel is located at 25/54 Mae-luan Road T.Tarad nua Mueng in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿412. Continue Reading
- EcoLoft Hotel - EcoLoft Hotel is located at 1 Phang-Nga Road Soi 4, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,458. Continue Reading
- WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel - WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel is located at 43/1 The Old Town Phuket, Phangnga Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598. Continue Reading
- Quip Bed & Breakfast - Quip Bed & Breakfast is located at 54 Phuket road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿667. Continue Reading
- La Moon @ Phuket - La Moon @ Phuket is located at 2/6 Luangphor Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,549. Continue Reading
- The Tint At Phuket Town - The Tint At Phuket Town is located at 2/11 Dibuk Rd., Tombon Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- The Z Nite Hostel - The Z Nite Hostel is located at 48/10 Suthat Road, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿560. Continue Reading
- Ramaburin Resort - Ramaburin Resort is located at 5/11 Prachanukrao rd., Kathu, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Lub Sbuy House Hotel, Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Lub Sbuy House Hotel in Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the Lub Sbuy House Hotel in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Lub Sbuy House Hotel, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Lub Sbuy House Hotel, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Lub Sbuy House Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Lub Sbuy House Hotel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Lub Sbuy House Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Lub Sbuy House Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Lub Sbuy House Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Lub Sbuy House Hotel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Lub Sbuy House Hotel or Phuket Town on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Lub Sbuy House Hotel or Phuket Town have?
The Lub Sbuy House Hotel offers a guest rating of 7.8and there is: Hotel 48 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Parking - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Lub Sbuy House Hotel and Phuket Town, simply follow the Lub Sbuy House Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Lub Sbuy House Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Lub Sbuy House Hotel to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Lub Sbuy House Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Lub Sbuy House Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town home, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Lub Sbuy House Hotel. Here to help 🙂