Loma Hostel at Phuket Town, located at 16-18 Phang Nga Road, Talat Yai, Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hostel amenities including: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿599.
Name: Loma Hostel at Phuket Town
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 16-18 Phang Nga Road, Talat Yai, Mueang
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 13:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿599
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Loma Hostel at Phuket Town, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Loma Hostel at Phuket Town.
About Loma Hostel at Phuket Town
Loma Hostel at Phuket Town is located at 16-18 Phang Nga Roa, Talat Ya, Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Located in Old Phuket Tow, Loma Hostel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Robinson Department Store and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Phuket Butterfly Garden and Insect World. Chinpracha House and Saphan Hin Mining Monument are also within 2 mi (3 km). The facilities and services provided by Loma Hostel @ Phuket Town ensure a pleasant stay for guests. Guests of the hotel can enjoy on-site features like 24-hour securit, daily housekeepin, taxi servic, 24-hour front des, luggage storage. All guest accommodations feature thoughtful amenities to ensure an unparalleled sense of comfort. Beside, the hotel’s host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. With an ideal location and facilities to matc, Loma Hostel @ Phuket Town hits the spot in many ways. ***Property Policies & Conditions: 1. Check-in time starts at 2pm and ends at midnight. 2. Check-out time is 12 noon. 3. Payment: Cash (THB) only upon arrival. 4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required. 5. Age Restriction: The minimum check-in age is 18. 6. No smoking. 7. Pets are not allowed.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Good Day Phuket Hotel - Good Day Phuket Hotel is located at 60/76 M.2 T.Wichit A.Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,181. Continue Reading
- Sino House Phuket Hotel - Sino House Phuket Hotel is located at 1 Montree Rd., Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿865. Continue Reading
- Lub Sbuy House Hotel - Lub Sbuy House Hotel is located at 1 Phang-nga soi 3 T.talad yai A. Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,490. Continue Reading
- Recenta Phuket Suanluang - Recenta Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/81 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Nawaporn Place - Nawaporn Place is located at 22/87-88, Soi 1, Laung Poh Rd., Talard Yai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589. Continue Reading
- Nasa Mansion - Nasa Mansion is located at 97/483 Moo 4, Tambon Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Eat n Sleep - Eat n Sleep is located at 63/401 Moo 4 Soi Wirat Hong Yok 5/6, Wichit, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,250. Continue Reading
- 99 Oldtown Boutique Guesthouse - 99 Oldtown Boutique Guesthouse is located at 99 Thalang Rd., Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889. Continue Reading
- Hotel De Ratt - Hotel De Ratt is located at 54/77 Moo. 6 Soi. Theb Concreat Thepkrasatree Rd. Tambol. Rassada Amphor Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿689. Continue Reading
- Ai Phuket Hostel - Ai Phuket Hostel is located at 88 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿511. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hostel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hostel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Loma Hostel at Phuket Town, Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Loma Hostel at Phuket Town, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Loma Hostel at Phuket Town or Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town or Phuket Town have?
The Loma Hostel at Phuket Town offers a guest rating of 8.0and there is: Hotel 15 rooms. The Hostels main facilities are: Parking - 24 hour Front Desk Service and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town and Phuket Town, simply follow the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Loma Hostel at Phuket Town. Here to help 🙂