La Moon @ Phuket, located at 2/6 Luangphor Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,549.
Name: La Moon @ Phuket
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 2/6 Luangphor Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:30 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿1,549
Booking: To book, and to see more details of La Moon @ Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to La Moon @ Phuket.
About La Moon @ Phuket
La Moon @ Phuket is located at 2/6 Luangphor Roa, Taladya, Muan, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Lamoon Resotel” is situated in the heart of Phuket.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Guests are welcome to enjoy a drink or two in a casual hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. You can store your valuables in the locker. Parking is provided on site. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Business guests will appreciate the services of a business center. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. All rooms are non-smoking.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the La Moon @ Phuket in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Phuket Merlin Hotel - Phuket Merlin Hotel is located at 158/1 Jawaraj Rd., in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,764. Continue Reading
- Ming Shou Boutique House - Ming Shou Boutique House is located at 34 Krabi Rd., A. Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845. Continue Reading
- Little Nyonya Hotel - Little Nyonya Hotel is located at 63/2 Moo.4, Wichit, Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,152. Continue Reading
- Recenta Style Phuket Town - Recenta Style Phuket Town is located at 10/1 Rattanakorsin 200 Pee Road, TaladNua, Muang Phuket, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿684. Continue Reading
- Phuket Chinoinn - Phuket Chinoinn is located at 32/209 Phoonpon Road, Talat Nuea, Mueang Phuket District, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- The urban room - The urban room is located at 7 bangkok Rd, North Talad, Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,508. Continue Reading
- Nasa Mansion - Nasa Mansion is located at 97/483 Moo 4, Tambon Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Sleep Sheep Phuket Hostel - Sleep Sheep Phuket Hostel is located at 243 Thalang Rd, T. Talad Yai, A.Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549. Continue Reading
- Surachet at 257 Boutique House - Surachet at 257 Boutique House is located at 257 Yaowarat Road, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿655. Continue Reading
- Shunli Hotel - Shunli Hotel is located at 56 Krabi Road in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
La Moon @ Phuket, Phuket Town and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the La Moon @ Phuket in Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the La Moon @ Phuket in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the La Moon @ Phuket, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the La Moon @ Phuket, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the La Moon @ Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in La Moon @ Phuket, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the La Moon @ Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the La Moon @ Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the La Moon @ Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the La Moon @ Phuket or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around La Moon @ Phuket or Phuket Town on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the La Moon @ Phuket or Phuket Town have?
The La Moon @ Phuket offers a guest rating of 8.2and there is: Hotel 65 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Bar - Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the La Moon @ Phuket and Phuket Town, simply follow the La Moon @ Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the La Moon @ Phuket for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the La Moon @ Phuket to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the La Moon @ Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the La Moon @ Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the La Moon @ Phuket. Here to help 🙂