Hugger Hostel, located at 64/4 Moo 4 Rasada Road Tambol Talad Neun Mung Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hostel amenities including: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,567.
Name: Hugger Hostel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 64/4 Moo 4 Rasada Road Tambol Talad Neun Mung Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 11:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,567
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Hugger Hostel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Hugger Hostel.
About Hugger Hostel
Hugger Hostel is located at 64/4 Moo 4 Rasada Road Tambol Talad Neun Mung Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Hugger Hostel – Adults Only in Phuket (Old Phuket Town, you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Bangkok Hospital Phuket and Phuket Trickeye Museum. This hostel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower, complimentary toiletrie, and hair dryers.Amenities Make use of convenient amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front des, luggage storag, and microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Hugger Hostel in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Pure Phuket Residence - Pure Phuket Residence is located at 3/7 Chaofa Rd., Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,436. Continue Reading
- The Memory at On On Hotel - The Memory at On On Hotel is located at 19 Phang-Nga Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,118. Continue Reading
- Naka Residence - Naka Residence is located at 99/12 M.4 Chaofa West road T.Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿790. Continue Reading
- Quip Bed & Breakfast - Quip Bed & Breakfast is located at 54 Phuket road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿667. Continue Reading
- Carpio Hotel Phuket - Carpio Hotel Phuket is located at 8/2 Soi Thida, Wichit Songkhram, T. Kathu, A.Kathu Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,999. Continue Reading
- C.A.P Mansion - C.A.P Mansion is located at 97/423 Moo 4, Wirat-Hongyok,Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799. Continue Reading
- Phuket Sunny Hostel - Phuket Sunny Hostel is located at 22-24 Dibuk Road T.Taladnua A.Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿255. Continue Reading
- The Topaz Residence - The Topaz Residence is located at 79/2 Pattana Soi, Pattana Rd. Talad Nuea, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Ananas Phuket Hostel - Ananas Phuket Hostel is located at 98/48 Phuket@Town Village, Surin RD., T. Talat Yai, A. Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799. Continue Reading
- The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse - The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse is located at Krabi, 4 in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hostel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hostel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Hugger Hostel, Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Hugger Hostel in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the Hugger Hostel in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Hugger Hostel, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Hugger Hostel, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Hugger Hostel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Hugger Hostel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Hugger Hostel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Hugger Hostel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Hugger Hostel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Hugger Hostel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Hugger Hostel or Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Hugger Hostel or Phuket Town have?
The Hugger Hostel offers a guest rating of 8.7and there is: Hotel 19 rooms. The Hostels main facilities are: Parking - 24 hour Front Desk Service and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Hugger Hostel and Phuket Town, simply follow the Hugger Hostel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Hugger Hostel for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Hugger Hostel to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Hugger Hostel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Hugger Hostel but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Hugger Hostel. Here to help 🙂