Crystal Inn, located at 2/1-10 Soi Surin Montri Road T.Taladyai A.Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,049.
Name: Crystal Inn
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 2/1-10 Soi Surin Montri Road T.Taladyai A.Muang Phuket
Av rating: 7.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿1,049
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Crystal Inn, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Crystal Inn.
About Crystal Inn
Crystal Inn is located at 2/1-10 Soi Surin Montri Road T.Taladyai A.Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Crystal Inn Phuke, you’ll be centrally located in Phuke, 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Patong Beach and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Rawai Beach. This hotel is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Kata Beach and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and desks.Amenities Make use of convenient amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Satisfy your appetite for lunch at the hotel’s restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, express check-i, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Crystal Inn in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Lub Sbuy House Hotel - Lub Sbuy House Hotel is located at 1 Phang-nga soi 3 T.talad yai A. Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,490. Continue Reading
- Daeng Plaza Hotel - Daeng Plaza Hotel is located at 57 Phuket Road in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749. Continue Reading
- Ming Shou Boutique House - Ming Shou Boutique House is located at 34 Krabi Rd., A. Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845. Continue Reading
- SB Park Mansion - SB Park Mansion is located at 8/27 Soi Tida in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿625. Continue Reading
- The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse - The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse is located at 15 Soi Rommanee Talang Rd. in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- Crystal Inn - Crystal Inn is located at 2/1-10 Soi Surin Montri Road T.Taladyai A.Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,049. Continue Reading
- Action Point Weight loss and Fitness Resort - Action Point Weight loss and Fitness Resort is located at Soi Saiyuan 10 in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿47,201. Continue Reading
- JR Siam Kata Resort - JR Siam Kata Resort is located at 155/12 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600. Continue Reading
- Ai Phuket Hostel - Ai Phuket Hostel is located at 88 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿511. Continue Reading
- Phuket Chinoinn - Phuket Chinoinn is located at 32/209 Phoonpon Road, Talat Nuea, Mueang Phuket District, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Crystal Inn, Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Crystal Inn in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Crystal Inn in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Crystal Inn, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Crystal Inn, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Crystal Inn, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Crystal Inn, or around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Crystal Inn for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Crystal Inn, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Crystal Inn is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Crystal Inn or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Crystal Inn or Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Crystal Inn or Phuket Town have?
The Crystal Inn offers a guest rating of 7.5and there is: Hotel 54 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Restaurant/cafe - Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Crystal Inn and Phuket Town, simply follow the Crystal Inn page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Crystal Inn for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Crystal Inn to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Crystal Inn and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Crystal Inn but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Crystal Inn. Here to help 🙂