Crystal Inn, located at 2/1-10 Soi Surin Montri Road T.Taladyai A.Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,049.
Name: Crystal Inn
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 2/1-10 Soi Surin Montri Road T.Taladyai A.Muang Phuket
Av rating: 7.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿1,049 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Crystal Inn, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Crystal Inn.
About Crystal Inn
Crystal Inn is located at 2/1-10 Soi Surin Montri Road T.Taladyai A.Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Crystal Inn Phuke, you’ll be centrally located in Phuke, 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Patong Beach and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Rawai Beach. This hotel is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Kata Beach and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and desks.Amenities Make use of convenient amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Satisfy your appetite for lunch at the hotel’s restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, express check-i, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Baan Baan hostel - Baan Baan hostel is located at 259 Thanon Talang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿475. Continue Reading
- Machima House - Machima House is located at 284 Phuket Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845. Continue Reading
- Ai Phuket Hostel - Ai Phuket Hostel is located at 88 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿511. Continue Reading
- Aj Residence - Aj Residence is located at 8/133 Moo 3, Ratsada Subdistrict, Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿492. Continue Reading
- Sino Imperial Phuket - Sino Imperial Phuket is located at 51 Phuket Rd., Taladyai, Phuket Town, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿771. Continue Reading
- SoodSoi Resort - SoodSoi Resort is located at 12/17 NaiYang 13/2, (Soi Kokmort 2), T. Saku, A.Thalang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,564. Continue Reading
- Nanachart Mansion - Nanachart Mansion is located at 41/34 Mootri Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿480. Continue Reading
- The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse - The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse is located at 15 Soi Rommanee Talang Rd. in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel - WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel is located at 43/1 The Old Town Phuket, Phangnga Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598. Continue Reading
- Quip Bed & Breakfast - Quip Bed & Breakfast is located at 54 Phuket road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿667. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Crystal Inn, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Crystal Inn, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Crystal Inn, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Crystal Inn, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Crystal Inn for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Crystal Inn, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Crystal Inn is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Crystal Inn or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Crystal Inn or Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Crystal Inn try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Crystal Inn for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Crystal Inn to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Crystal Inn and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Crystal Inn. Here to help 🙂