Book a Bed Poshtel, located at 2/15 Thanon Dibuk Talad-Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hostel amenities including: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿686.
Name: Book a Bed Poshtel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 2/15 Thanon Dibuk Talad-Yai
Av rating: 9.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Low mobility guests welcome
Average price: ฿686
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Book a Bed Poshtel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Book a Bed Poshtel.
About Book a Bed Poshtel
Book a Bed Poshtel is located at 2/15 Thanon Dibuk Talad-Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket island. “book now 1 game of pool tables complement for your stay” Book a Bed Poshtel is conveniently next to community mall, 15 min to Rassada pier (Phi Phi-Krabi-Lanta, within walking distance from the bus termina, old tow, night market and other local attractions. The poshtel offers a verity of dormitory sizes including catering for 4 to 8 people. All dorms have air conditioning as standard with ensuite bathroom. There is free internet access available so that you can stay on top of your emails and the goings on at home while you are staying at the poshtel. The kitchen is available daily where you can prepare a meal and stories with your fellow travellers. Our spacious and pleasant lounge is the perfect place to enjoy your meal and your breakfast and you will enjoy our friendly atmosphere. The hostel’s chill out room is available for you to relax and unwind after a busy day around Phuket Town. ***Property Policies & Conditions: 1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation. 2. Check in from 24 hrs. service. 3. Check out before 13.00. 4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card(Vis, Master). 5. Reception working hours 24 hrs.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Book a Bed Poshtel in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Book a Bed Poshtel - Book a Bed Poshtel is located at 2/15 Thanon Dibuk Talad-Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿686. Continue Reading
- Rang Hill Residence - Rang Hill Residence is located at 24 Mae-Laun Road, T. Talad Nuea, A. Mueang, Phuket, Thailand 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,761. Continue Reading
- O’nya Phuket Hotel - O'nya Phuket Hotel is located at 46/8 moo 5 Tambon vichit Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,398. Continue Reading
- Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse - Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse is located at 113 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road, Tambon Talat Nuea Muang Phuket 83000 Thailand in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿632. Continue Reading
- Eat n Sleep - Eat n Sleep is located at 63/401 Moo 4 Soi Wirat Hong Yok 5/6, Wichit, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,250. Continue Reading
- Le Hua Hotel - Le Hua Hotel is located at 19/27-28 Montri Rd.,Tambon Talat Yai, Muaeng Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿545. Continue Reading
- Baan Sutra Guesthouse - Baan Sutra Guesthouse is located at 7 Deebuk Rd., in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Quip Bed & Breakfast - Quip Bed & Breakfast is located at 54 Phuket road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿667. Continue Reading
- WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel - WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel is located at 43/1 The Old Town Phuket, Phangnga Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598. Continue Reading
- Shunli Hotel - Shunli Hotel is located at 56 Krabi Road in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hostel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hostel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Book a Bed Poshtel, Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Book a Bed Poshtel in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Book a Bed Poshtel in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Book a Bed Poshtel, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Book a Bed Poshtel, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Book a Bed Poshtel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Book a Bed Poshtel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Book a Bed Poshtel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Book a Bed Poshtel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Book a Bed Poshtel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Book a Bed Poshtel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Book a Bed Poshtel or Phuket Town on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Book a Bed Poshtel or Phuket Town have?
The Book a Bed Poshtel offers a guest rating of 9.3and there is: Hotel 35 rooms. The Hostels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - 24 hour Front Desk Service and Low mobility guests welcome. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Book a Bed Poshtel and Phuket Town, simply follow the Book a Bed Poshtel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Book a Bed Poshtel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Book a Bed Poshtel to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Book a Bed Poshtel and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Book a Bed Poshtel but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Book a Bed Poshtel. Here to help 🙂