Zenseana Resort & Spa, located at 147 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,784.
Name: Zenseana Resort & Spa
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 147 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,784
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Zenseana Resort & Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Zenseana Resort & Spa.
About Zenseana Resort & Spa
Zenseana Resort & Spa is located at 147 Prabaramee Roa, Paton, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Zenseana Resort & Spa in Paton, you’ll be convenient to Kalim Beach and Patong Beach. This 4-star hotel is close to Bangla Road and Jungceylon Shopping Center.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 164 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and desks.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.Dining Enjoy Thai cuisine at All Day Dinin, one of the hotel’s 4 restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobb, dry cleaning/laundry service, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Zenseana Resort & Spa in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- The Bluewater Hotel - The Bluewater Hotel is located at 140/38-39 Nanai Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
- OYO 293 The Green Mansion - OYO 293 The Green Mansion is located at 78/7 Soi Wattana Clinic, Thaweewong Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿47,754. Continue Reading
- Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort - Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort is located at 89 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,422. Continue Reading
- Sunwing Kamala Beach - Sunwing Kamala Beach is located at 96/66 Moo 3, Kamala Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,272. Continue Reading
- The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa - The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa is located at 34/50-57 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿745. Continue Reading
- Ramaz Hotel - Ramaz Hotel is located at 74/8 Nanai Road, T. Patong A. Khatu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- Sun Hill Hotel - Sun Hill Hotel is located at 245/2 Nanai Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
- Summer Breeze Hotel - Summer Breeze Hotel is located at Soi Sansabai 171/12 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,847. Continue Reading
- The Nice Patong Hotel - The Nice Patong Hotel is located at 3/25-7 Sawadirak Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Bel Aire Patong - Bel Aire Patong is located at 59/1-3 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿687. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Zenseana Resort & Spa, Patong and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Zenseana Resort & Spa in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the Zenseana Resort & Spa in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Zenseana Resort & Spa, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Zenseana Resort & Spa, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Zenseana Resort & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Zenseana Resort & Spa, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Zenseana Resort & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Zenseana Resort & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Zenseana Resort & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Zenseana Resort & Spa or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Zenseana Resort & Spa or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Zenseana Resort & Spa or Patong have?
The Zenseana Resort & Spa offers a guest rating of 8.7and there is: Hotel 164 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Zenseana Resort & Spa and Patong, simply follow the Zenseana Resort & Spa page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Zenseana Resort & Spa for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Zenseana Resort & Spa to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Zenseana Resort & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flights from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Zenseana Resort & Spa but also interested in purchasing a Patong apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Zenseana Resort & Spa. Here to help 🙂