White Sky Boutique, located at 86/21 Prabaramee Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿629.
Name: White Sky Boutique
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 86/21 Prabaramee Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150
Av rating: 8.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 11:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and Parking
Average price: ฿629 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of White Sky Boutique, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to White Sky Boutique.
About White Sky Boutique
White Sky Boutique is located at 86/21 Prabaramee Rd, Patong Beac, Kath, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island. Location The reasonably priced 2-star hotel White Sky Boutique Hotel is set within 9 km from the historic center of Phuket. Hotel features Wi-Fi is provided in the entire property. Guests can order airport transfers for an additional fee. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket - Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket is located at 186/20 Taweewong road Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,923. Continue Reading
- Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna - Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna is located at 127/10-17 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Paradise Complex in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿464. Continue Reading
- The Great at Patong - The Great at Patong is located at Sirirat Road,, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,184. Continue Reading
- Red Planet Phuket Patong - Red Planet Phuket Patong is located at Phuket Raj Uthit 200 Pee Road, Sub District, Katu District Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,003. Continue Reading
- Priew Wan Guesthouse - Priew Wan Guesthouse is located at 83/9 Rat-u-tit 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,299. Continue Reading
- My Hotel Too - My Hotel Too is located at 8 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee 1 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- Patong Heights - Patong Heights is located at 9/2 Muean Ngen Road, Patong Beach 2/9 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,306. Continue Reading
- Kata Poolside Resort - Kata Poolside Resort is located at 36, 38 Kata Road, Kata Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿869. Continue Reading
- Starbeach Guesthouse - Starbeach Guesthouse is located at 209 Rat-U-Thit 200 years Rd., Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿699. Continue Reading
- Star Hotel Patong - Star Hotel Patong is located at 34/103-104 Prachanookhro Road in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, Russian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿975. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the White Sky Boutique, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the White Sky Boutique, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the White Sky Boutique, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in White Sky Boutique, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the White Sky Boutique for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the White Sky Boutique, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the White Sky Boutique is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the White Sky Boutique or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around White Sky Boutique or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the White Sky Boutique try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the White Sky Boutique for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the White Sky Boutique to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the White Sky Boutique and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand budget priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the White Sky Boutique. Here to help 🙂