Tropica Bungalow Hotel, located at 132 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, French, English, Italian language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,819.
Name: Tropica Bungalow Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 132 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Russian, French, English, Italian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Bar and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,819
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Tropica Bungalow Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Tropica Bungalow Hotel.
About Tropica Bungalow Hotel
Tropica Bungalow Hotel is located at 132 Taweewong Rd, Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Tropica Bungalow Resor, you’ll be centrally located in Paton, steps from Patong Beach and 3 minutes by foot from Bangla Road. This beach hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet acces, a television in a common are, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Grab a bite at Tropica Beergarde, a beachfront restaurant which features a ba, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car servic, a computer statio, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Tropica Bungalow Hotel in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Baan Thai Beach Side Residence - Baan Thai Beach Side Residence is located at 40 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿495. Continue Reading
- The Artist House - The Artist House is located at 86/36 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿488. Continue Reading
- Patong Merlin Hotel - Patong Merlin Hotel is located at 44 Thaveewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389. Continue Reading
- ELLA Bed - ELLA Bed is located at 100/19-20 Soi Permpongpattana (Soi Post Office), Thaweewong, in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,506. Continue Reading
- BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments - BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments is located at 5 / 28, Haad Patong Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿9,789. Continue Reading
- Baramee Resortel - Baramee Resortel is located at 266 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 - Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 is located at 162/158-9 Phungmuang Saikor Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿350. Continue Reading
- 99 Voyage Patong - 99 Voyage Patong is located at 31 Sainamyen Rd., Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿289. Continue Reading
- 7Q Bangla Hotel - 7Q Bangla Hotel is located at 159/14 Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿513. Continue Reading
- P.S. Hotel - P.S. Hotel is located at 157, Rat U-Thit Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿632. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Tropica Bungalow Hotel, Patong and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Tropica Bungalow Hotel in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Tropica Bungalow Hotel in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Tropica Bungalow Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Tropica Bungalow Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Tropica Bungalow Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Tropica Bungalow Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Tropica Bungalow Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Tropica Bungalow Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Tropica Bungalow Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Tropica Bungalow Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Tropica Bungalow Hotel or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Tropica Bungalow Hotel or Patong have?
The Tropica Bungalow Hotel offers a guest rating of 8.0and there is: Hotel 92 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Bar and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Tropica Bungalow Hotel and Patong, simply follow the Tropica Bungalow Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Tropica Bungalow Hotel for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Tropica Bungalow Hotel to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Tropica Bungalow Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Tropica Bungalow Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Patong Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Tropica Bungalow Hotel. Here to help 🙂