The Journey Patong, located at 44/2-3 Soi Klongbangwat, Pisitkorranee Rd in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, English language, a guest rating of 7.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿9,497.
Name: The Journey Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 44/2-3 Soi Klongbangwat, Pisitkorranee Rd
Av rating: 7.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, English language
Basic amenities: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and Pets allowed
Average price: ฿9,497 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Journey Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The Journey Patong.
About The Journey Patong
The Journey Patong is located at 44/2-3 Soi Klongbangwa, Pisitkorranee Rd in Patong on Phuket island. The artwork says it all. The Journey Patong is a tranquil getaway right in the midst of vibrant and ever exciting Patong Beach. Tucked away at the edge of tow, The Journey Patong offers 24 super clean rooms in a tranquil area yet is just minutes away from the beach scen, nightlife and fabulous shopping that Patong is famous for. The reasonably priced rooms are stylish and chic with a splash of colou, meticulous design and signature journey artwork. The Journey Patong is created to allow the curious traveler to explore colourful culture and return to tranquility. The staffs are always on standby to make your stay more comfortable and smile with wide range of services. The hotel fully equipped with basic facilities such as LED T, WI-F, toiletries and coffee sho, certainly eases the joy of your stay. We welcome all guests from around the world as part of The Journey Patong family! At The Journey Paton, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. The hotel provides exclusive be, High Speed Wi-Fi in all area, Internet Corne, Chill-out terrac, and bike rental to ensure our guest the greatest comfort. LED tv (with cable channels, Hot & cold showe, in room hair drye, electronic in room saf, toile, fridg, free drinking water daily (2 bottles, free tea & coffee making facilitie, individual air-conditioning & daily cleaning services.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Tropicoza - Tropicoza is located at 80/9 Thaweewong Rd., Patong beach, Soi Wattana, Kathu, Phuket, Kingdom of Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600. Continue Reading
- Lotus Hotel Patong - Lotus Hotel Patong is located at 188/11-12 Phang Muang Sai kor Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
- BGW Phuket Hostel - BGW Phuket Hostel is located at 189/7 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,794. Continue Reading
- The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa - The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa is located at 34/50-57 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿745. Continue Reading
- Chanalai Romantica Resort – Adults Only, Kata Beach. - Chanalai Romantica Resort - Adults Only, Kata Beach. is located at 62 Kata Road, T. Karon, A. Muang in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480. Continue Reading
- Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort - Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort is located at 89 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,422. Continue Reading
- Casa Del M Resort - Casa Del M Resort is located at 14/8 Prabaramee Soi 3, Prabaramee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿878. Continue Reading
- Zenseana Resort & Spa - Zenseana Resort & Spa is located at 147 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,784. Continue Reading
- Benetti Lodge - Benetti Lodge is located at 188/4-5 Pangmuangsaikor Rd Sai 3, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿531. Continue Reading
- RK Guesthouse - RK Guesthouse is located at 147/3 Soi Baankanjana Nanai Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The Journey Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The Journey Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Journey Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The Journey Patong, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the The Journey Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Journey Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the The Journey Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Journey Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around The Journey Patong or Patong on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the The Journey Patong try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Journey Patong for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Journey Patong to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the The Journey Patong and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The Journey Patong. Here to help 🙂