Studio Patong by iCheck inn, located at 18/1 Ratuthit 200 Pee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿662.
Name: Studio Patong by iCheck inn
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 18/1 Ratuthit 200 Pee Rd, Patong, Phuket
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and Bar
Average price: ฿662
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Studio Patong by iCheck inn, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Studio Patong by iCheck inn.
About Studio Patong by iCheck inn
Studio Patong by iCheck inn is located at 18/1 Ratuthit 200 Pee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. When you stay at Studio Patong by iCheck inn in Paton, you’ll be in the entertainment distric, a 5-minute drive from Patong Beach and 10 minutes from Bangla Road. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Karon Beach and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Kamala Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities Make use of convenient amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, dry cleaning/laundry service, and a 24-hour front desk. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Studio Patong by iCheck inn in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Connect Guesthouse - Connect Guesthouse is located at 125/8-9 Rath-U-Thit Road. in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494. Continue Reading
- Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel - Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel is located at 184/25-28 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Amphur Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿536. Continue Reading
- Armoni Patong Beach Hotel - Armoni Patong Beach Hotel is located at 92/13 Thaweewong Road Soi Doctor Wattana in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿509. Continue Reading
- Blue Bay Resort - Blue Bay Resort is located at 89 Moo 7,Prunai, Koh Yao Yai Sub-district, Koh Yao District, Phang-nga Province in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,399. Continue Reading
- Andatel Grande Patong Phuket - Andatel Grande Patong Phuket is located at 41/9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Amphur Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿601. Continue Reading
- The Corner - The Corner is located at 123/15-16 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Khathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Patong Merlin Hotel - Patong Merlin Hotel is located at 44 Thaveewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389. Continue Reading
- OYO 320 Regent 2002 Guest House - OYO 320 Regent 2002 Guest House is located at 70 (Aroonsom) Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿860. Continue Reading
- Sunwing Kamala Beach - Sunwing Kamala Beach is located at 96/66 Moo 3, Kamala Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,272. Continue Reading
- Patong Buri Hotel - Patong Buri Hotel is located at 34/20-21 Prachanukhro Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿395. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Studio Patong by iCheck inn, Patong and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Studio Patong by iCheck inn in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Studio Patong by iCheck inn in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Studio Patong by iCheck inn, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Studio Patong by iCheck inn, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Studio Patong by iCheck inn, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Studio Patong by iCheck inn, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Studio Patong by iCheck inn for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Studio Patong by iCheck inn, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Studio Patong by iCheck inn is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Studio Patong by iCheck inn or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Studio Patong by iCheck inn or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Studio Patong by iCheck inn or Patong have?
The Studio Patong by iCheck inn offers a guest rating of 7.9and there is: Hotel 50 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Restaurant/cafe - Wi-Fi and Bar. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Studio Patong by iCheck inn and Patong, simply follow the Studio Patong by iCheck inn page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Studio Patong by iCheck inn for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Studio Patong by iCheck inn to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Studio Patong by iCheck inn and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Studio Patong by iCheck inn but also interested in purchasing a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Studio Patong by iCheck inn. Here to help 🙂