SOHO Rooms Patong, located at 27 Ratpathanusorn Road,Patong Kathu,Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Guest House amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿389.
Name: SOHO Rooms Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 27 Ratpathanusorn Road,Patong Kathu,Phuket
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Spanish language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Gym
Average price: ฿389
Booking: To book, and to see more details of SOHO Rooms Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to SOHO Rooms Patong.
About SOHO Rooms Patong
SOHO Rooms Patong is located at 27 Ratpathanusorn Roa,Patong Kath,Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at SOHO Rooms Patong in Paton, you’ll be within a 15-minute walk of Patong Beach and Bangla Road. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Karon Beach and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Kamala Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities This hotel offers complimentary parking nearby and designated smoking areas.Dining Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at SOHO Tim, a restaurant which specializes in Thai cuisin, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the SOHO Rooms Patong in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Sea Cono Boutique Hotel - Sea Cono Boutique Hotel is located at 179/85-87 Saigor Road., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,992. Continue Reading
- The Crib Patong - The Crib Patong is located at 184/18-20 Phangmuang Sai kor Rd. Patong kathu Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿809. Continue Reading
- Hotel Clover Patong Phuket - Hotel Clover Patong Phuket is located at 162/8-11 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,387. Continue Reading
- 99 Garden Patong - 99 Garden Patong is located at 178/1 Nanai Road (Nanai Soi 10) in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,044. Continue Reading
- Ashlee HUB Hotel - Ashlee HUB Hotel is located at Rat-U-Thit Song Roi Pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909. Continue Reading
- Kalim Resort - Kalim Resort is located at 9/8 Prabaramee Road, Soi 6, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿925. Continue Reading
- 99 Residence Patong - 99 Residence Patong is located at 160/1 Phangmuang Sai Khor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,158. Continue Reading
- Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 - Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 is located at 162/158-9 Phungmuang Saikor Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿350. Continue Reading
- Patong Backpacker Hostel - Patong Backpacker Hostel is located at 140 Taweeeong Rd. in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿399. Continue Reading
- PKL Residence - PKL Residence is located at 79/2-5 Sai Kor Road, T.Patong, A.Krathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿399. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Guest House or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
SOHO Rooms Patong, Patong and Phuket island FAQ
Whats the weather like around the SOHO Rooms Patong in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the SOHO Rooms Patong in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the SOHO Rooms Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the SOHO Rooms Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the SOHO Rooms Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in SOHO Rooms Patong, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the SOHO Rooms Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the SOHO Rooms Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the SOHO Rooms Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the SOHO Rooms Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around SOHO Rooms Patong or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the SOHO Rooms Patong or Patong have?
The SOHO Rooms Patong offers a guest rating of 8.0and there is: Hotel 12 rooms. The Guest Houses main facilities are: Bar - Wi-Fi and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the SOHO Rooms Patong and Patong, simply follow the SOHO Rooms Patong page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the SOHO Rooms Patong for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the SOHO Rooms Patong to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the SOHO Rooms Patong and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand bargain priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the SOHO Rooms Patong but also interested in purchasing a Patong Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the SOHO Rooms Patong. Here to help 🙂