Smile Inn Patong, located at 108 Thanon Thawewong in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿720.
Name: Smile Inn Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 108 Thanon Thawewong
Av rating: 7.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and 24 hour Front Desk Service Parking
Average price: ฿720
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Smile Inn Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Smile Inn Patong.
About Smile Inn Patong
Smile Inn Patong is located at 108 Thanon Thawewong in Patong on Phuket island. When you stay at Smile Inn Patong in Paton, you’ll be near the beac, just steps from Patong Beach and 7 minutes by foot from Bangla Road. This guesthouse is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phone, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front des, luggage storag, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Smile Inn Patong in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Patong Signature Boutique Hotel - Patong Signature Boutique Hotel is located at 4,6,8, Taweewong Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,200. Continue Reading
- Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel - Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel is located at 109 MUEAN-NGERN Rd., T. PATONG KATHU PHUKET 83150 THAILAND in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿779. Continue Reading
- The Kris Residence - The Kris Residence is located at 24/129 Sirirach Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598. Continue Reading
- Fishermen’s Harbour Urban Resort - Fishermen’s Harbour Urban Resort is located at 2/21 Siriraj Road, Patong, Kathu Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,448. Continue Reading
- Patong Buri Hotel - Patong Buri Hotel is located at 34/20-21 Prachanukhro Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿395. Continue Reading
- MAI HOUSE Patong Hill - MAI HOUSE Patong Hill is located at 5/5 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,038. Continue Reading
- The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort - The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort is located at 39/6 Moo 6, Ao-yon Khaokhad Rd., Panwa Cape, Phuket 83000 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,975. Continue Reading
- Aspery Hotel - Aspery Hotel is located at 5/41-51 Patong Beach Road, Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿482. Continue Reading
- Baumanburi Hotel - Baumanburi Hotel is located at 239/1 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd., Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿804. Continue Reading
- OYO 320 Regent 2002 Guest House - OYO 320 Regent 2002 Guest House is located at 70 (Aroonsom) Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿860. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Smile Inn Patong, Patong and Phuket island FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Smile Inn Patong in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Smile Inn Patong in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Smile Inn Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Smile Inn Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Smile Inn Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Smile Inn Patong, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Smile Inn Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Smile Inn Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Smile Inn Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Smile Inn Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Smile Inn Patong or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Smile Inn Patong or Patong have?
The Smile Inn Patong offers a guest rating of 7.5and there is: Hotel 14 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: 24 hour Front Desk Service - Parking and 24 hour Front Desk Service Parking. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Smile Inn Patong and Patong, simply follow the Smile Inn Patong page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Smile Inn Patong for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Smile Inn Patong to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Smile Inn Patong and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Smile Inn Patong but also interested in purchasing a Patong house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Smile Inn Patong. Here to help 🙂