Sharaya Boutique Complex, located at 34/58 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿806.
Name: Sharaya Boutique Complex
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 34/58 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Laundry service
Average price: ฿806
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sharaya Boutique Complex, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Sharaya Boutique Complex.
About Sharaya Boutique Complex
Sharaya Boutique Complex is located at 34/58 Prachanukhro Roa, Paton, Amphoe Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Located within 2.3 km of Jungceylon Shopping Center and 2.8 km of Patong Boxing Stadiu, Sharaya White Patong offers rooms in Patong Beach. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Banana Wal, Banzaan Fresh Marke, and OTOP Market. The air-conditioned rooms provide a city view and come with a desk and free WiFi. At the hotel the rooms come with a wardrobe and a TV. A buffet breakfast is available every morning at SHARAYA WHITE. Staff at the accommodation are always available to provide information at the reception. Popular points of interest near Sharaya White Patong include Phuket Simon Cabare, Bangla Road and Patong Pier. The nearest airport is Phuket International Airpor, 37 km from the hotel.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Sharaya Boutique Complex in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Amarin Patong - Amarin Patong is located at 6/6 Chalermprakeat Road, Soi Eden, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿489. Continue Reading
- Seaview Patong Hotel - Seaview Patong Hotel is located at 2 Taweewong Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,512. Continue Reading
- Patong Backpacker Hostel - Patong Backpacker Hostel is located at 140 Taweeeong Rd. in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿399. Continue Reading
- Grand View - Grand View is located at 133/22 Soi BaanKanchana 2, Nanai Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿250. Continue Reading
- Beyond Patong - Beyond Patong is located at 8 Sawatdirak Road, Tambol Patong, Amphur Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,540. Continue Reading
- Patong Moon Inn Residence - Patong Moon Inn Residence is located at 188/25-28 Phang Mung Sai Kor, Patong, Phuket, Thailand, 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Arimana - Arimana is located at 64/1 Nanai Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Patong in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,083. Continue Reading
- Komaree Hotel - Komaree Hotel is located at 34 Ratuthid 200 pee, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel - Andaman Beach Suites Hotel is located at 60/12 Rat Uthit Song Roi Pee Rd., Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,878. Continue Reading
- The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa - The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa is located at 34/50-57 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿745. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Sharaya Boutique Complex, Patong and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Sharaya Boutique Complex in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the Sharaya Boutique Complex in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Sharaya Boutique Complex, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Sharaya Boutique Complex, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sharaya Boutique Complex, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Sharaya Boutique Complex, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Sharaya Boutique Complex for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sharaya Boutique Complex, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Sharaya Boutique Complex is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sharaya Boutique Complex or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Sharaya Boutique Complex or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Sharaya Boutique Complex or Patong have?
The Sharaya Boutique Complex offers a guest rating of 6.1and there is: Hotel 24 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Wi-Fi - 24 hour Front Desk Service and Laundry service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Sharaya Boutique Complex and Patong, simply follow the Sharaya Boutique Complex page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sharaya Boutique Complex for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sharaya Boutique Complex to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Sharaya Boutique Complex and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Sharaya Boutique Complex but also interested in purchasing a Patong Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Sharaya Boutique Complex. Here to help 🙂