Priew Wan Guesthouse, located at 83/9 Rat-u-tit 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand, offers Guest House amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,299.
Name: Priew Wan Guesthouse
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 83/9 Rat-u-tit 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Phuket
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿1,299 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Priew Wan Guesthouse, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Priew Wan Guesthouse.
About Priew Wan Guesthouse
Priew Wan Guesthouse is located at 83/9 Rat-u-tit 200 Pee Roa, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Located in Paton, Priew Wan Guesthouse is by the ocea, within a 15-minute walk of Patong Beach and Bangla Road. This hotel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Karon Beach and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Kamala Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a hair salon. Additional features at this hotel include a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s coffee shop/café.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car servic, dry cleaning/laundry service, and a 24-hour front desk. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request, and free valet parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- The Charm Resort Phuket - The Charm Resort Phuket is located at 212 Thaweewong Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,396. Continue Reading
- Nouveau Guesthouse - Nouveau Guesthouse is located at 4 Soi Jintana, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee, Patong, Kathu, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿500. Continue Reading
- Expat Hotel - Expat Hotel is located at 163/17 Ratutit 200 Pee Road T. Patong, A. Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,692. Continue Reading
- HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) - HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) is located at 180 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,398. Continue Reading
- OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong - OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong is located at 141/44, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939. Continue Reading
- The Lantern Resorts Patong - The Lantern Resorts Patong is located at 181/36-41 Soi San Sabai, Raj-U-Thiti 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,220. Continue Reading
- Baumanburi Hotel - Baumanburi Hotel is located at 239/1 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd., Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿804. Continue Reading
- Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Southsea - Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Southsea is located at 204 Karon Road, Muang District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,592. Continue Reading
- Orchid Resortel - Orchid Resortel is located at 169/28 - 29 Soi Saensabai, Raj-U-Thid road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿968. Continue Reading
- Art Patong Serviced Apartments - Art Patong Serviced Apartments is located at 158/99 Pung Muang Sai 3 Kor in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,995. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Priew Wan Guesthouse, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Priew Wan Guesthouse, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Priew Wan Guesthouse, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Priew Wan Guesthouse, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Priew Wan Guesthouse for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Priew Wan Guesthouse, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Priew Wan Guesthouse is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Priew Wan Guesthouse or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Priew Wan Guesthouse or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Priew Wan Guesthouse try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Priew Wan Guesthouse for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Priew Wan Guesthouse to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Priew Wan Guesthouse and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for a cheap flight from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Priew Wan Guesthouse. Here to help 🙂