Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort, located at Soi Thepanusorn 6 33/5 Muang Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,915.
Name: Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: Soi Thepanusorn 6 33/5 Muang Phuket
Av rating: 9.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and Parking
Average price: ฿1,915 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort.
About Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort
Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort is located at Soi Thepanusorn 6 33/5 Muang Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort in Wichi, you’ll be within a 10-minute drive of Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center and Chalong Temple. This hotel is 4.3 mi (7 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket and 8.1 mi (13 km) from Rawai Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Orchid Resortel - Orchid Resortel is located at 169/28 - 29 Soi Saensabai, Raj-U-Thid road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿968. Continue Reading
- Benetti Lodge - Benetti Lodge is located at 188/4-5 Pangmuangsaikor Rd Sai 3, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿531. Continue Reading
- The Lantern Resorts Patong - The Lantern Resorts Patong is located at 181/36-41 Soi San Sabai, Raj-U-Thiti 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,220. Continue Reading
- BT Inn - BT Inn is located at 35 Rat U Tit Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
- Sonya Residence - Sonya Residence is located at 80/11,Soi Dr.wattana,Taweewong Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Cape Sienna Gourmet Hotel & Villas - Cape Sienna Gourmet Hotel & Villas is located at 18/40 Moo 6, Nakalay Road, Kamala Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,506. Continue Reading
- Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front - Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front is located at 314 Phrabaramee Rd in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,247. Continue Reading
- PJ Patong Resortel - PJ Patong Resortel is located at 198/1-2 Pungmungsai-Kor Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,127. Continue Reading
- Amata Patong - Amata Patong is located at 189/29 Rat-U-Thit Songroi Pi Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,101. Continue Reading
- Patong Merlin Hotel - Patong Merlin Hotel is located at 44 Thaveewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand budget priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for a cheap flight from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort. Here to help 🙂