Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay, located at 320 Soi.7(Prabaramee), Ban Kalim,Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿886.
Name: Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 320 Soi.7(Prabaramee), Ban Kalim,Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand
Av rating: 7.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Low mobility guests welcome
Average price: ฿886 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay.
About Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay
Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay is located at 320 Soi.7(Prabaramee, Ban Kali,Patong Beac, Kath, Phuke, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. When you stay at Orchid Hotel and Spa in Paton, you’ll be near the ba, a 2-minute drive from Patong Beach and 8 minutes from Jungceylon Shopping Center. This beach hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Bangla Road and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Kamala Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Absolute Bangla Suites - Absolute Bangla Suites is located at 68/1 Soi Bangla, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,941. Continue Reading
- Lavender Hotel - Lavender Hotel is located at 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿742. Continue Reading
- Memory Patong - Memory Patong is located at 178/21-23 Pangmuang Rd. in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿456. Continue Reading
- Arita House - Arita House is located at 99/5-6 Rat-U-Tit 200 pee road, kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments - BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments is located at 5 / 28, Haad Patong Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿9,789. Continue Reading
- OYO 293 The Green Mansion - OYO 293 The Green Mansion is located at 78/7 Soi Wattana Clinic, Thaweewong Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿47,754. Continue Reading
- Ruen Thai - Ruen Thai is located at 78/ 11-12 Soi Permpongpattana (soi dr wattana) thawewong Rd in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600. Continue Reading
- Bauman Grand - Bauman Grand is located at 239/12 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi, Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,690. Continue Reading
- G&B Guesthouse - G&B Guesthouse is located at Bangtonkhao Rd, Off Prabaramee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong - OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong is located at 141/44, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay or Patong on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay. Here to help 🙂