Orange Hotel, located at 5/31-32, The Sea Pearl Complex, Aroonsom Plaza, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language, a guest rating of 8.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿749.
Name: Orange Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 5/31-32, The Sea Pearl Complex, Aroonsom Plaza, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Russian, English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Spa and Pets allowed
Average price: ฿749
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Orange Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Orange Hotel.
About Orange Hotel
Orange Hotel is located at 5/31-3, The Sea Pearl Comple, Aroonsom Plaz, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Orange Hote, you’ll be centrally located in Paton, just a 3-minute walk from Patong Beach and 13 minutes by foot from Bangla Road. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and a television in a common area.Dining Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Orange Hotel. Breakfast is available for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-i, express check-ou, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharg, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Orange Hotel in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Ratana Patong Beach Hotel by Shanaya - Ratana Patong Beach Hotel by Shanaya is located at 15 Chaloemprakiat Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,215. Continue Reading
- Nouveau Guesthouse - Nouveau Guesthouse is located at 4 Soi Jintana, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee, Patong, Kathu, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿500. Continue Reading
- Azure Bangla Phuket - Azure Bangla Phuket is located at 155/8 Bhungmuang Sai Kor Rd, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,354. Continue Reading
- Bauman Residence - Bauman Residence is located at 201 Phang-Muang Sai kor Rd., Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿868. Continue Reading
- BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments - BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments is located at 5 / 28, Haad Patong Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿9,789. Continue Reading
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong - Royal Phawadee Village Patong is located at 3 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,579. Continue Reading
- Orange Hotel - Orange Hotel is located at 5/31-32, The Sea Pearl Complex, Aroonsom Plaza, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749. Continue Reading
- Rabbit Mansion2 - Rabbit Mansion2 is located at 133/9 Thanon Nanai in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Le Tanjong House - Le Tanjong House is located at 143/6, Rat-U-Thid Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- Harrys Steakhouse & Beach Hotel - Harrys Steakhouse & Beach Hotel is located at 110/2 Soi Patong Tower, Thaweewong RD Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿941. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Orange Hotel, Patong and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Orange Hotel in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Orange Hotel in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Orange Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Orange Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Orange Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Orange Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Orange Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Orange Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Orange Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Orange Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Orange Hotel or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Orange Hotel or Patong have?
The Orange Hotel offers a guest rating of 8.2and there is: Hotel 15 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Laundry service - Spa and Pets allowed. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Orange Hotel and Patong, simply follow the Orange Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Orange Hotel for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Orange Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Orange Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for a cheap flight from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Orange Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Orange Hotel. Here to help 🙂