Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket, located at 240/8, Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Tambon Patong, Kathu District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Gym, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿692.
Name: Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 240/8, Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Tambon Patong, Kathu District, Phuket
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Gym, Restaurant/cafe and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿692
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket.
About Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket
Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket is located at 240/, Pungmuang Sai Kor Roa, Tambon Paton, Kathu Distric, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket in Paton, you’ll be within a 10-minute drive of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Patong Beach. This 4-star hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Bangla Road and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and barbecue grills. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restauran, which features a ba, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front des, luggage storag, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Silver Resortel - Silver Resortel is located at 3/37 Sawadirak RD.Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿91,742. Continue Reading
- Patong Buri Hotel - Patong Buri Hotel is located at 34/20-21 Prachanukhro Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿395. Continue Reading
- Navatara Phuket Resort - Navatara Phuket Resort is located at 90/28 Moo6. Viset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,287. Continue Reading
- R-Mar Resort and Spa - R-Mar Resort and Spa is located at 33 Soi Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee 1, Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,569. Continue Reading
- The Chambre - The Chambre is located at 179/103 Sansabai Soi, Phangmuang Saikor Rd in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿592. Continue Reading
- 7 Sky Residency - 7 Sky Residency is located at 85/4-5 Phangmuaeng Sai-Kos Rd. Patong, Krathu, Phuket 83150, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Arabic language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450. Continue Reading
- Chanalai Romantica Resort – Adults Only, Kata Beach. - Chanalai Romantica Resort - Adults Only, Kata Beach. is located at 62 Kata Road, T. Karon, A. Muang in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480. Continue Reading
- Ban Patong Residence - Ban Patong Residence is located at 9/11-12 Prachanukhro Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket Tel +6676 349950-1 Fax.+6676349952 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,449. Continue Reading
- BT Inn - BT Inn is located at 35 Rat U Tit Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
- 88 Hotel - 88 Hotel is located at 88 Nanai Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿637. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket, Patong and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket or Patong have?
The Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket offers a guest rating of 7.9and there is: Hotel 194 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Gym - Restaurant/cafe and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket and Patong, simply follow the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Patong house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket. Here to help 🙂