Memory Patong, located at 178/21-23 Pangmuang Rd. in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿456.
Name: Memory Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 178/21-23 Pangmuang Rd.
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Concierge service and Business centre
Average price: ฿456 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Memory Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Memory Patong.
About Memory Patong
Memory Patong is located at 178/21-23 Pangmuang Rd. in Patong on Phuket island. Memory Patong Guesthouse is a popular choice amongst travelers in Phuke, whether exploring or just passing through. The hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Take advantage of the hotel’s free Wi-Fi in all room, 24-hour front des, luggage storag, Wi-Fi in public area, car park. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at hom, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma scree, internet access – wireless (complimentary, air conditionin, balcony/terrac, telephone. The hotel’s peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include garden. For reliable service and professional staf, Memory Patong Guesthouse caters to your needs.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Destinaation Patong Boutique hotel by the sea - Destinaation Patong Boutique hotel by the sea is located at 30/8 Thaweewong Road in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿654. Continue Reading
- Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front - Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front is located at 314 Phrabaramee Rd in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,247. Continue Reading
- Patong Landmark Hotel - Patong Landmark Hotel is located at 155/25 Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- The Racha - The Racha is located at 42/12-13 Moo 5, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Ramaz Hotel - Ramaz Hotel is located at 74/8 Nanai Road, T. Patong A. Khatu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- Ya Nui Resort - Ya Nui Resort is located at 9/25 Moo 6 Soi Ya Nui Rawai Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,266. Continue Reading
- Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment - Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment is located at 168/46-48 Soi Nanairuamjai 8 Phuangmuang, Sai Gor Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
- Sawasdee Village - Sawasdee Village is located at 38 KateKwan Rd., T. Karon, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,361. Continue Reading
- Patong Mansion - Patong Mansion is located at 29/1 Soi Prasertsub 1 Road Ratchapathanuson, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788. Continue Reading
- My Hotel Too - My Hotel Too is located at 8 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee 1 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Memory Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Memory Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Memory Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Memory Patong, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Memory Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Memory Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Memory Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Memory Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Memory Patong or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Memory Patong try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Memory Patong for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Memory Patong to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Memory Patong and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Memory Patong. Here to help 🙂