Memory 2, located at 178/19-20 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿321.
Name: Memory 2
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 178/19-20 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Phuket
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Italian language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿321
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Memory 2, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Memory 2.
About Memory 2
Memory 2 is located at 178/19-20 Phangmuang Sai Kor Roa, Patong Beac, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Memory 2 in Paton, you’ll be within a 15-minute walk of Patong Beach and Jungceylon Shopping Center. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Bangla Road and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining Stop by the hotel’s restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/caf, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 1 PM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include multilingual staf, luggage storag, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Memory 2 in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Azure Bangla Phuket - Azure Bangla Phuket is located at 155/8 Bhungmuang Sai Kor Rd, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,354. Continue Reading
- Ratana Patong Beach Hotel by Shanaya - Ratana Patong Beach Hotel by Shanaya is located at 15 Chaloemprakiat Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,215. Continue Reading
- Baan Mee Phuket - Baan Mee Phuket is located at Soi Jaofa 39 45/81 Soi Suki, Chaofa Road, Chalong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,423. Continue Reading
- NR Nanai Patong - NR Nanai Patong is located at 35 Soi Nanai 2, Pathong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿858. Continue Reading
- The Bay and Beach Club - The Bay and Beach Club is located at 33/1 Thaweewong Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,736. Continue Reading
- Orange Hotel - Orange Hotel is located at 5/31-32, The Sea Pearl Complex, Aroonsom Plaza, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749. Continue Reading
- Tropica Bungalow Hotel - Tropica Bungalow Hotel is located at 132 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,819. Continue Reading
- The Deck Condo Patong - The Deck Condo Patong is located at 81/123 Ratuthit Songroipi Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799. Continue Reading
- Elegancy Bangla Hotel - Elegancy Bangla Hotel is located at 171/3 Soi Sansabai, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,098. Continue Reading
- MVC Patong House - MVC Patong House is located at 94/10 Sai Namyen Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,176. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Memory 2, Patong and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Memory 2 in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Memory 2 in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Memory 2, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Memory 2, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Memory 2, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Memory 2, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Memory 2 for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Memory 2, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Memory 2 is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Memory 2 or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Memory 2 or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Memory 2 or Patong have?
The Memory 2 offers a guest rating of 8.4and there is: Hotel 16 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Bar - Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Memory 2 and Patong, simply follow the Memory 2 page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Memory 2 for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Memory 2 to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Memory 2 and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Memory 2 but also interested in purchasing a Patong house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Memory 2. Here to help 🙂