Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa, located at 97/48 Muen Ngern Road in Patong on Phuket island, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,707.
Name: Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 97/48 Muen Ngern Road
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,707 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa.
About Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa
Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa is located at 97/48 Muen Ngern Road in Patong on Phuket island. Location Hotel LetsPhuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 13 km from the city center.Hotel features An excellent selection of local and international delicacies is offered in the inviting on-site restaurant. The elegant hotel bar is the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing drink and unwind after an eventful day. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Guests can store their valuables in the locker. Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate a well-equipped fitness center. To unwind after an eventful da, give yourself a moment to relax in a sauna. Leisure facilities include an swimming pool. Visit the hotel spa for a relaxing massage. Parking is available near the hotel area. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Le Tanjong House - Le Tanjong House is located at 143/6, Rat-U-Thid Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- iCheck inn Central Patong - iCheck inn Central Patong is located at 184/32-33 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788. Continue Reading
- iCheck inn Residences Patong - iCheck inn Residences Patong is located at 158/99 Pung Muang Sai 3 Kor, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿838. Continue Reading
- Lotus Hotel Patong - Lotus Hotel Patong is located at 188/11-12 Phang Muang Sai kor Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
- The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa - The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is located at Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,289. Continue Reading
- Memory 2 - Memory 2 is located at 178/19-20 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿321. Continue Reading
- Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach - Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach is located at 89/2 phungmuang sai kor road, Patong sub-dist, kathu dist, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿415. Continue Reading
- Grand Mercure Phuket Patong - Grand Mercure Phuket Patong is located at Soi Ratuthit Songroipi 2, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,266. Continue Reading
- Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort - Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort is located at 53/3 Hasib Pee Road, T.Patong, A.Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Andatel Grande Patong Phuket - Andatel Grande Patong Phuket is located at 41/9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Amphur Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿601. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa. Here to help 🙂