Lavender Hotel, located at 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿742.
Name: Lavender Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Road, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿742 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Lavender Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Lavender Hotel.
About Lavender Hotel
Lavender Hotel is located at 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Roa, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. A stay at Lavender Hotel places you in the heart of Paton, within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Patong Beach. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Bangla Road and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safe, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet acces, a fireplace in the lobb, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel’s coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car servic, a computer statio, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- NR Nanai Patong - NR Nanai Patong is located at 35 Soi Nanai 2, Pathong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿858. Continue Reading
- Smile Inn Patong - Smile Inn Patong is located at 108 Thanon Thawewong in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿720. Continue Reading
- Chill Patong Hotel - Chill Patong Hotel is located at 18 - 18/3 Rat-u-thit 200 pee Rd. Patong Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,348. Continue Reading
- Kalima Resort and Spa - Kalima Resort and Spa is located at 338/1 Phabaramee Road Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,416. Continue Reading
- Woovo Phuket Patong - Woovo Phuket Patong is located at 27 Rajpathanuson rd., Patong Sub-district, Kathu District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿19,114. Continue Reading
- Glur Phuket Patong Beach by Andacura - Glur Phuket Patong Beach by Andacura is located at 5/1, Sawatdirak Rd., Kathu, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿514. Continue Reading
- Bella GuestHouse - Bella GuestHouse is located at Soi Kep Sab 66/22 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- MGallery – Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong - MGallery - Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong is located at 39/9 Muen Ngoen Road, Tri-trang Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,945. Continue Reading
- Azure Bangla Phuket - Azure Bangla Phuket is located at 155/8 Bhungmuang Sai Kor Rd, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,354. Continue Reading
- Silver Resortel - Silver Resortel is located at 3/37 Sawadirak RD.Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿91,742. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Lavender Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Lavender Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Lavender Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Lavender Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Lavender Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Lavender Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Lavender Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Lavender Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Lavender Hotel or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Lavender Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Lavender Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Lavender Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Lavender Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand bargain priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Lavender Hotel. Here to help 🙂