Lamai Apartment, located at 29 / 95 Rachapathanusorn Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Apartments amenities including: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿331.
Name: Lamai Apartment
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 29 / 95 Rachapathanusorn Road
Av rating: 6.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Concierge service, Spa and Medical Service
Average price: ฿331
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Lamai Apartment, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Lamai Apartment.
About Lamai Apartment
Lamai Apartment is located at 29 / 95 Rachapathanusorn Road in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Lamai Apartmen, you’ll be centrally located in Paton, a 5-minute drive from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 9 minutes from Patong Beach. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Bangla Road and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and LED televisions. Computer, complimentary wireless Internet acces, and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and desks.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy Thai cuisine at Lamai Bar and Restauran, a restaurant which features a ba, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet acces, express check-i, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a ferry terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Lamai Apartment in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- MAI HOUSE Patong Hill - MAI HOUSE Patong Hill is located at 5/5 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,038. Continue Reading
- Lemongrass Hotel Patong - Lemongrass Hotel Patong is located at 2/5 Sirirat Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- The Unity Patong - The Unity Patong is located at 206/1 Phrabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,043. Continue Reading
- At Zea Hotel Phuket - At Zea Hotel Phuket is located at 80/1 Mueanngen Rd in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,125. Continue Reading
- The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa - The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is located at Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,289. Continue Reading
- Baya Hotel by Shanaya - Baya Hotel by Shanaya is located at 34/66 Prachanukron Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿757. Continue Reading
- Patong Landmark Hotel - Patong Landmark Hotel is located at 155/25 Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Grande Elegance Serviced Apartment - Grande Elegance Serviced Apartment is located at 5/5 Sirirat Rd, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- G&B Guesthouse - G&B Guesthouse is located at Bangtonkhao Rd, Off Prabaramee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) - HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) is located at 180 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,398. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Apartments or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Lamai Apartment, Patong and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Lamai Apartment in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Lamai Apartment in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Lamai Apartment, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Lamai Apartment, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Lamai Apartment, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Lamai Apartment, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Lamai Apartment for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Lamai Apartment, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Lamai Apartment is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Lamai Apartment or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Lamai Apartment or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Lamai Apartment or Patong have?
The Lamai Apartment offers a guest rating of 6.9and there is: Hotel 21 rooms. The Apartmentss main facilities are: Concierge service - Spa and Medical Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Lamai Apartment and Patong, simply follow the Lamai Apartment page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Lamai Apartment for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Lamai Apartment to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Lamai Apartment and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Lamai Apartment but also interested in purchasing a Patong plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Lamai Apartment. Here to help 🙂