Guesthouse Belvedere, located at 74/9 Soi Banzan, Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Guest House amenities including: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language, a guest rating of 8.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿499.
Name: Guesthouse Belvedere
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 74/9 Soi Banzan, Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿499
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Guesthouse Belvedere, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Guesthouse Belvedere.
About Guesthouse Belvedere
Guesthouse Belvedere is located at 74/9 Soi Banza, Nanai Rd, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Located in Patong (Nanai Road, Guesthouse Belvedere is within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Patong Beach and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet acces, a television in a common are, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Satisfy your appetite with Italian cuisine at Bucintor, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 1 PM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-i, express check-ou, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Guesthouse Belvedere in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- The Little Moon Residence - The Little Moon Residence is located at 20/1-4 Siriraj rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English, Arabic, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿638. Continue Reading
- Beehive Magenta Patong Hostel - Beehive Magenta Patong Hostel is located at 149/5 Nanai Rd. in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Aspira Prime Patong - Aspira Prime Patong is located at 222 Ratcha Uthit, 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿857. Continue Reading
- Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort - Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort is located at 89 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,422. Continue Reading
- Araya Beach Hotel Patong - Araya Beach Hotel Patong is located at 162-162/1-2 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,732. Continue Reading
- Lotus Hotel Patong - Lotus Hotel Patong is located at 188/11-12 Phang Muang Sai kor Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket - Millennium Resort Patong Phuket is located at 199 Rat-Uthit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,745. Continue Reading
- Chana Hotel - Chana Hotel is located at 34/137-144 Prachanukhro Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,803. Continue Reading
- Patong Paragon Resort & Spa - Patong Paragon Resort & Spa is located at 280 Prabaramee Road, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,233. Continue Reading
- Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village - Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village is located at 32/1 Soi E-Den Chaloemprakiat Road Patong, Kathu,Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,738. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Guest House or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Guesthouse Belvedere, Patong and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Guesthouse Belvedere in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Guesthouse Belvedere in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Guesthouse Belvedere, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Guesthouse Belvedere, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Guesthouse Belvedere, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Guesthouse Belvedere, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Guesthouse Belvedere for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Guesthouse Belvedere, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Guesthouse Belvedere is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Guesthouse Belvedere or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Guesthouse Belvedere or Patong on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Guesthouse Belvedere or Patong have?
The Guesthouse Belvedere offers a guest rating of 8.1and there is: Hotel 30 rooms. The Guest Houses main facilities are: Wi-Fi - Pets allowed and Restaurant/cafe. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Guesthouse Belvedere and Patong, simply follow the Guesthouse Belvedere page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Guesthouse Belvedere for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Guesthouse Belvedere to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Guesthouse Belvedere and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Guesthouse Belvedere but also interested in purchasing a Patong plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Guesthouse Belvedere. Here to help 🙂