Breezotel, located at 162/151-153 Pungmuangsai Kor, T.Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Business centre, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,350.
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 162/151-153 Pungmuangsai Kor, T.Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Business centre, Laundry service and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿1,350
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Breezotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Breezotel.
Breezotel is located at 162/151-153 Pungmuangsai Ko, T.Paton, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. At Breezote, we have created a first-class bed and breakfast experience at a great value. Our hotel is uniqu, placing an emphasis on simplicity and is the only bed and breakfast offering 5 star hotel facilities for a fraction of the price along Patong Beach. The entire BnB is perfectly formed and intuitively designed to place an array of amenities at your fingertips. Best air conditioning unit, 5 star beds and beddings and extra storage space offer a smartly arranged escape from the bustle of the city outside. Super-strength Wi-Fi is completely free to us, whether you are lounging on the comforts of your bed or zipping beer on the terrace. ***Property Policies & Conditions: 1. Check-in Time: from 14:00. 2. Check-out Time: 11:00 – 12:00. 3. Payment: Cash or credit card (Vis, Master Car, JC, Unionpay) is welcomed upon arrival. 4. Cancellation Policy: At least 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required. 5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the hotel is 2 years old. 6. Front desk is opened for 24 hrs. 7. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. 8. Pets are not allowed.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Breezotel in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Bella GuestHouse - Bella GuestHouse is located at Soi Kep Sab 66/22 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Patong Mansion - Patong Mansion is located at 29/1 Soi Prasertsub 1 Road Ratchapathanuson, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788. Continue Reading
- Sino House Patong - Sino House Patong is located at 205/10-11 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Business centre, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,658. Continue Reading
- Benetti Lodge - Benetti Lodge is located at 188/4-5 Pangmuangsaikor Rd Sai 3, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿531. Continue Reading
- Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa - Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa is located at 65/23-24 Nai Yang Beach Road, Tumbol Sakhu, Thalang in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,856. Continue Reading
- MAI HOUSE Patong Hill - MAI HOUSE Patong Hill is located at 5/5 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,038. Continue Reading
- Cape Sienna Gourmet Hotel & Villas - Cape Sienna Gourmet Hotel & Villas is located at 18/40 Moo 6, Nakalay Road, Kamala Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,506. Continue Reading
- The Cocoon Patong - The Cocoon Patong is located at 162/129, Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿617. Continue Reading
- The Corner - The Corner is located at 123/15-16 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Khathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Hotel Khaleej Mass Patong - Hotel Khaleej Mass Patong is located at 201/1 Phabraramee Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿575. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Breezotel, Patong and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Breezotel in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the Breezotel in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Breezotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Breezotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Breezotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Breezotel, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Breezotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Breezotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Breezotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Breezotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Breezotel or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Breezotel or Patong have?
The Breezotel offers a guest rating of 8.3and there is: Hotel 48 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Business centre - Laundry service and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Breezotel and Patong, simply follow the Breezotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Breezotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Breezotel to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Breezotel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Breezotel but also interested in purchasing a Patong plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Breezotel. Here to help 🙂