Baumanburi Hotel, located at 239/1 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd., Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿804.
Name: Baumanburi Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 239/1 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd., Patong Beach, Phuket
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿804 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baumanburi Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Baumanburi Hotel.
About Baumanburi Hotel
Baumanburi Hotel is located at 239/1 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd, Patong Beac, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. When you stay at Baumanburi in Paton, you’ll be in the business distric, within a 15-minute walk of Patong Beach and Jungceylon Shopping Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Bangla Road and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 226 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and desks.Amenities Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunitie, including an outdoor poo, a spa tu, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet acces, babysitting/childcare (surcharge, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining Enjoy international cuisine at Lobby Caf, a restaurant where you can take in the pool vie, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge, a business cente, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Beyond Patong - Beyond Patong is located at 8 Sawatdirak Road, Tambol Patong, Amphur Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,540. Continue Reading
- OYO 320 Regent 2002 Guest House - OYO 320 Regent 2002 Guest House is located at 70 (Aroonsom) Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿860. Continue Reading
- Grand Mercure Phuket Patong - Grand Mercure Phuket Patong is located at Soi Ratuthit Songroipi 2, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,266. Continue Reading
- Andatel Grande Patong Phuket - Andatel Grande Patong Phuket is located at 41/9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Amphur Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿601. Continue Reading
- Baan Mee Phuket - Baan Mee Phuket is located at Soi Jaofa 39 45/81 Soi Suki, Chaofa Road, Chalong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,423. Continue Reading
- Patong Seaside Mansion - Patong Seaside Mansion is located at 66/7-8 Soi Kebsap, Thaweewong Road, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450. Continue Reading
- Patong Beach Hotel - Patong Beach Hotel is located at 124 Taweewong Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,956. Continue Reading
- iCheck inn Residences Patong - iCheck inn Residences Patong is located at 158/99 Pung Muang Sai 3 Kor, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿838. Continue Reading
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel - Andaman Beach Suites Hotel is located at 60/12 Rat Uthit Song Roi Pee Rd., Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,878. Continue Reading
- Hotel Khaleej Mass Patong - Hotel Khaleej Mass Patong is located at 201/1 Phabraramee Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿575. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Baumanburi Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Baumanburi Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baumanburi Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Baumanburi Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Baumanburi Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baumanburi Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Baumanburi Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baumanburi Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Baumanburi Hotel or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Baumanburi Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baumanburi Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baumanburi Hotel to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Baumanburi Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight tickets from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Baumanburi Hotel. Here to help 🙂