Baan Mee Phuket, located at Soi Jaofa 39 45/81 Soi Suki, Chaofa Road, Chalong, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Resort amenities including: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.6, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,423.
Name: Baan Mee Phuket
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: Soi Jaofa 39 45/81 Soi Suki, Chaofa Road, Chalong, Phuket
Av rating: 9.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿2,423 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan Mee Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Baan Mee Phuket.
About Baan Mee Phuket
Baan Mee Phuket is located at Soi Jaofa 39 45/81 Soi Suk, Chaofa Roa, Chalon, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Baan Mee Phuket in Chalon, you’ll be 4 mi (6.4 km) from Rawai Beach and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Chalong Temple. This hotel is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Karon Beach and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Promthep Cape.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and electric kettle, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden.Busines, Other Amenities Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay - Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay is located at 320 Soi.7(Prabaramee), Ban Kalim,Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿886. Continue Reading
- SK Residence - SK Residence is located at 12 soi nainai 2, nanai road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿598. Continue Reading
- Baya Hotel by Shanaya - Baya Hotel by Shanaya is located at 34/66 Prachanukron Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿757. Continue Reading
- Seaview Patong Hotel - Seaview Patong Hotel is located at 2 Taweewong Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,512. Continue Reading
- Grand Orchid Inn - Grand Orchid Inn is located at 78/17-18 Soi Dr Wattana, Taweewong Road ( Beach Road ), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿689. Continue Reading
- Lemongrass Hotel Patong - Lemongrass Hotel Patong is located at 2/5 Sirirat Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- P.S 2 Resort - P.S 2 Resort is located at 21 Rath-U-Thit Road,Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
- Forty Winks Phuket Hotel - Forty Winks Phuket Hotel is located at 64/1 Nanai Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿826. Continue Reading
- The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites - The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites is located at 160/36 Soi Nanai Ruamjai (Nanai Soi 8),Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿865. Continue Reading
- Starbeach Guesthouse - Starbeach Guesthouse is located at 209 Rat-U-Thit 200 years Rd., Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿699. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Baan Mee Phuket, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Baan Mee Phuket, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan Mee Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Baan Mee Phuket, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Baan Mee Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan Mee Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan Mee Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan Mee Phuket or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Baan Mee Phuket or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Baan Mee Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan Mee Phuket for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan Mee Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Baan Mee Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Baan Mee Phuket. Here to help 🙂