Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village, located at 32/1 Soi E-Den Chaloemprakiat Road Patong, Kathu,Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,738.
Name: Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 32/1 Soi E-Den Chaloemprakiat Road Patong, Kathu,Phuket
Av rating: 9.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,738 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village.
About Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village
Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village is located at 32/1 Soi E-Den Chaloemprakiat Road Paton, Kath,Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Austrian Garden Tai Pan Village” is located within 10 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Enjoy a refreshing drink in a casual hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Guests are invited to have a swim in a swimming pool. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Laundry services are offered. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Two Color Patong - Two Color Patong is located at 86/29-30 Baramee Rd., Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,439. Continue Reading
- Elegancy Bangla Hotel - Elegancy Bangla Hotel is located at 171/3 Soi Sansabai, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,098. Continue Reading
- BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments - BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments is located at 5 / 28, Haad Patong Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿9,789. Continue Reading
- Nouveau Guesthouse - Nouveau Guesthouse is located at 4 Soi Jintana, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee, Patong, Kathu, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿500. Continue Reading
- Star Hotel Patong - Star Hotel Patong is located at 34/103-104 Prachanookhro Road in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, Russian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿975. Continue Reading
- Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel - Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel is located at 184/25-28 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Amphur Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿536. Continue Reading
- ELLA Bed - ELLA Bed is located at 100/19-20 Soi Permpongpattana (Soi Post Office), Thaweewong, in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,506. Continue Reading
- Tropica Bungalow Hotel - Tropica Bungalow Hotel is located at 132 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,819. Continue Reading
- R-Mar Resort and Spa - R-Mar Resort and Spa is located at 33 Soi Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee 1, Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,569. Continue Reading
- The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa - The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is located at Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,289. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for a cheap flight from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village. Here to help 🙂