Aspira Prime Patong, located at 222 Ratcha Uthit, 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿857.
Name: Aspira Prime Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 222 Ratcha Uthit, 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿857 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Aspira Prime Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Aspira Prime Patong.
About Aspira Prime Patong
Aspira Prime Patong is located at 222 Ratcha Uthi, 200 Pee Roa, Kath, Paton, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Aspira Prime Patong” is situated in Patong. It boasts a convenient location within 1 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate a well-equipped fitness center. Leisure options include an swimming pool. All rooms are non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Patong Seaside Mansion - Patong Seaside Mansion is located at 66/7-8 Soi Kebsap, Thaweewong Road, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450. Continue Reading
- WeChat Inn - WeChat Inn is located at 164/25-26 Nanai Soi8 Patong beach Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,299. Continue Reading
- Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa - Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa is located at 65/23-24 Nai Yang Beach Road, Tumbol Sakhu, Thalang in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,856. Continue Reading
- Patong Heritage - Patong Heritage is located at 205/16 Rath Uthit 200 Pee Road, in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,409. Continue Reading
- Expat Hotel - Expat Hotel is located at 163/17 Ratutit 200 Pee Road T. Patong, A. Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,692. Continue Reading
- Star Hotel Patong - Star Hotel Patong is located at 34/103-104 Prachanookhro Road in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, Russian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿975. Continue Reading
- Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment - Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment is located at 168/46-48 Soi Nanairuamjai 8 Phuangmuang, Sai Gor Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
- Orange Hotel - Orange Hotel is located at 5/31-32, The Sea Pearl Complex, Aroonsom Plaza, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749. Continue Reading
- Bauman Ville Hotel - Bauman Ville Hotel is located at 158/8, Nanai Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿381. Continue Reading
- Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket - Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket is located at 240/8, Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Tambon Patong, Kathu District, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Gym, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿692. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Aspira Prime Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Aspira Prime Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Aspira Prime Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Aspira Prime Patong, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Aspira Prime Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Aspira Prime Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Aspira Prime Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Aspira Prime Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Aspira Prime Patong or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Aspira Prime Patong try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Aspira Prime Patong for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Aspira Prime Patong to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Aspira Prime Patong and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight deals from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Aspira Prime Patong. Here to help 🙂