Amici Miei Hotel, located at Soi Banzaan 74/38 in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language, a guest rating of 8.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿408.
Name: Amici Miei Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: Soi Banzaan 74/38
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:30 Check-Out 11:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Bar and Low mobility guests welcome
Average price: ฿408 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Amici Miei Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Amici Miei Hotel.
About Amici Miei Hotel
Amici Miei Hotel is located at Soi Banzaan 74/38 in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Amici Miei Hotel in Paton, you’ll be within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Patong Beach and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and desks.Amenities Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet acces, a television in a common are, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restauran, which features a ba, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to noon for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet acces, a computer statio, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharg, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- ELLA Bed - ELLA Bed is located at 100/19-20 Soi Permpongpattana (Soi Post Office), Thaweewong, in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,506. Continue Reading
- Arimana - Arimana is located at 64/1 Nanai Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Patong in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,083. Continue Reading
- Studio Patong by iCheck inn - Studio Patong by iCheck inn is located at 18/1 Ratuthit 200 Pee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿662. Continue Reading
- Patong Signature Boutique Hotel - Patong Signature Boutique Hotel is located at 4,6,8, Taweewong Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,200. Continue Reading
- Paripas Patong Resort - Paripas Patong Resort is located at 230 Rat Uthit 200 Pee, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909. Continue Reading
- Red Planet Phuket Patong - Red Planet Phuket Patong is located at Phuket Raj Uthit 200 Pee Road, Sub District, Katu District Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,003. Continue Reading
- Beyond Patong - Beyond Patong is located at 8 Sawatdirak Road, Tambol Patong, Amphur Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,540. Continue Reading
- Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 - Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 is located at 162/158-9 Phungmuang Saikor Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿350. Continue Reading
- Add Plus Hotel & Spa - Add Plus Hotel & Spa is located at 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿634. Continue Reading
- Baan Karonburi Resort - Baan Karonburi Resort is located at 194/1 Karon Road, Karon Beach, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿716. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Amici Miei Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Amici Miei Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Amici Miei Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Amici Miei Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Amici Miei Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Amici Miei Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Amici Miei Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Amici Miei Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Amici Miei Hotel or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Amici Miei Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Amici Miei Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Amici Miei Hotel to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Amici Miei Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Amici Miei Hotel. Here to help 🙂