The Yama Hotel Phuket, located at Soi 2, Patak Road, Kata Village, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,421.
Name: The Yama Hotel Phuket
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: Soi 2, Patak Road, Kata Village, Amphur Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,421 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Yama Hotel Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The Yama Hotel Phuket.
About The Yama Hotel Phuket
The Yama Hotel Phuket is located at Soi , Patak Roa, Kata Villag, Amphur Muan, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Location The 4-star hotel The Yama Resort & Spa Kata Beach Phuket Hotel is situated within 12 km from the heart of Phuket. Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the cozy on-site restaurant. You can store your valuables in the safe. The property boasts an indoor swimming pool on site. Parking is available nearby. Guests can order airport transfers for an additional fee. The front desk works 24/7. Room service is provided round-the-clock. There is a laundry at the hotel.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Sugar Inn Phuket - Sugar Inn Phuket is located at 98/7 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,029. Continue Reading
- Amari Phuket - Amari Phuket is located at 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,230. Continue Reading
- OneLoft Hotel - OneLoft Hotel is located at 21 Karon Road, Karon, Muang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,198. Continue Reading
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa - Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa is located at 7/1 Ketkwan Road, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿868. Continue Reading
- Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows - Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows is located at 227/3 Koktanod road, Karon, Mueang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- The Sea Galleri by Katathani - The Sea Galleri by Katathani is located at 216/9 Koktanod Road (Kata-Saiyuan), Kata Beach, T. Karon, A. Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,940. Continue Reading
- Trisara - Trisara is located at 60/1 Moo6 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,865. Continue Reading
- Outdoor Inn & Restaurant - Outdoor Inn & Restaurant is located at 100/41-42 Kata Road, Tambol Karon in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿959. Continue Reading
- Honey Resort, Kata Beach - Honey Resort, Kata Beach is located at 100/69 Kata Road, Karon, Muang, in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,000. Continue Reading
- Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort - Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort is located at 26 Patak Soi 10, Kata Beach, T.Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,127. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The Yama Hotel Phuket, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The Yama Hotel Phuket, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Yama Hotel Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The Yama Hotel Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the The Yama Hotel Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Yama Hotel Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Yama Hotel Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Yama Hotel Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around The Yama Hotel Phuket or Kata on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the The Yama Hotel Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Yama Hotel Phuket for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Yama Hotel Phuket to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the The Yama Hotel Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The Yama Hotel Phuket. Here to help 🙂