The View Phuket, located at 78/7 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand, offers Apart-hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿6,339.
Name: The View Phuket
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 78/7 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿6,339
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The View Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The View Phuket.
About The View Phuket
The View Phuket is located at 78/7 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at The View Phuket in Karo, you’ll be within a 10-minute drive of Karon Beach and Kata Beach. This 4-star villa is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Kata Porpeang Market and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 55 individually decorated guestroom, featuring private plunge pools and LED televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerator, stovetop, and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.Amenities Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. This villa also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining Enjoy international cuisine at Club Hous, a poolside restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. English breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-ou, dry cleaning/laundry service, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong. Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim. There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
If the The View Phuket in Kata is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Kata Bai D - Kata Bai D is located at 134 Coke Tanod, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- FIN Hostel Co Working - FIN Hostel Co Working is located at 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- The BluEco Hotel - The BluEco Hotel is located at 100 / 75 Kata, T.Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,067. Continue Reading
- Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach - Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach is located at 247 Koktanode Rd,. Kata Beach, T.Karon A. Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,521. Continue Reading
- Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa - Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa is located at 254 Prabaramee Road., kathu in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700. Continue Reading
- Be My Guest Boutique - Be My Guest Boutique is located at 100/62 Kata Road in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Ozone Condotel Apt 716 - Ozone Condotel Apt 716 is located at Unit 602, 8/188 Kadekwan Road Tambon Karon, Amphor Mueng, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa - Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa is located at 4/1, 4 Leam Sai Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,047. Continue Reading
- Choophorn House - Choophorn House is located at 126 Koktanode Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿469. Continue Reading
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa - Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa is located at 7/1 Ketkwan Road, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿868. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata Apart-hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Apart-hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
The View Phuket, Kata and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the The View Phuket in Kata and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the The View Phuket in Kata, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The View Phuket, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The View Phuket, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The View Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The View Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the The View Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The View Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The View Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The View Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around The View Phuket or Kata on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the The View Phuket or Kata have?
The The View Phuket offers a guest rating of 8.4and there is: Hotel 53 rooms. The Apart-hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the The View Phuket and Kata, simply follow the The View Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The View Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The View Phuket to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the The View Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If your staying at the The View Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Kata house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The View Phuket. Here to help 🙂