SP House Phuket, located at 27 Karon Rd, Karon,Muang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,199.
Name: SP House Phuket
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 27 Karon Rd, Karon,Muang
Av rating: 7.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿1,199
Booking: To book, and to see more details of SP House Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to SP House Phuket.
About SP House Phuket
SP House Phuket is located at 27 Karon R, Karo,Muang in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at SP House Phuket in Karo, you’ll be a 3-minute walk from Karon Beach and 14 minutes by foot from Kata Beach. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kata Porpeang Market and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong. Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim. There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
If the SP House Phuket in Kata is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Two Chefs Inn - Two Chefs Inn is located at 243 Koktanod Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,904. Continue Reading
- Jinta Andaman - Jinta Andaman is located at 98/45 Patak Road, Kata Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,769. Continue Reading
- Nonnee - Nonnee is located at 18/41 Khoktanod Rd., Karon, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,440. Continue Reading
- Phuket Island View - Phuket Island View is located at 144 Karon Road, Karon Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort – NAUTICAL – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - NAUTICAL - Kata Beach is located at 2/4 Kata Noi Road, Kata Beach, Muang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,001. Continue Reading
- TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket - TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket is located at 9 Kata rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿440. Continue Reading
- FIN Hostel Co Working - FIN Hostel Co Working is located at 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Coconut Village Resort Phuket - Coconut Village Resort Phuket is located at 20 Prachanukroh Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,331. Continue Reading
- Fantasy Hill Bungalow - Fantasy Hill Bungalow is located at 8/1 Patak, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Amari Phuket - Amari Phuket is located at 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,230. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
SP House Phuket, Kata and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the SP House Phuket in Kata and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the SP House Phuket in Kata, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the SP House Phuket, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the SP House Phuket, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the SP House Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in SP House Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the SP House Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the SP House Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the SP House Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the SP House Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around SP House Phuket or Kata on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the SP House Phuket or Kata have?
The SP House Phuket offers a guest rating of 7.1and there is: Hotel 74 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the SP House Phuket and Kata, simply follow the SP House Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the SP House Phuket for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the SP House Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the SP House Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If your staying at the SP House Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Kata home, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the SP House Phuket. Here to help 🙂