SP House Phuket, located at 27 Karon Rd, Karon,Muang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,199.
Name: SP House Phuket
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 27 Karon Rd, Karon,Muang
Av rating: 7.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿1,199 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of SP House Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to SP House Phuket.
About SP House Phuket
SP House Phuket is located at 27 Karon R, Karo,Muang in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at SP House Phuket in Karo, you’ll be a 3-minute walk from Karon Beach and 14 minutes by foot from Kata Beach. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kata Porpeang Market and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong. Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim. There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Kata Bai D - Kata Bai D is located at 134 Coke Tanod, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- OneLoft Hotel - OneLoft Hotel is located at 21 Karon Road, Karon, Muang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,198. Continue Reading
- The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket - The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket is located at 5 Patak Soi 2, Patak Road in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,002. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort – FASHION – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION - Kata Beach is located at 20/10 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480. Continue Reading
- Fantasy Hill Bungalow - Fantasy Hill Bungalow is located at 8/1 Patak, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Grand Kata VIP – Kata Beach - Grand Kata VIP - Kata Beach is located at 98/14-19, Kata Road, Tambon Karon in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,551. Continue Reading
- Jinta Andaman - Jinta Andaman is located at 98/45 Patak Road, Kata Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,769. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort-SURF-Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort-SURF-Kata Beach is located at 100/92 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,641. Continue Reading
- Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa - Alpina Phuket Nalina Resort & Spa is located at 7/1 Ketkwan Road, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿868. Continue Reading
- Mountain Seaview Luxury Apartments - Mountain Seaview Luxury Apartments is located at 12/14 Patak Soi, 10/1 Patak Road, Kata in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Pets allowed, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the SP House Phuket, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the SP House Phuket, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the SP House Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in SP House Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the SP House Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the SP House Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the SP House Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the SP House Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around SP House Phuket or Kata on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the SP House Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the SP House Phuket for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the SP House Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the SP House Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the SP House Phuket. Here to help 🙂