Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa, located at 21 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Kata on the island of Phuket, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,200.
Name: Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 21 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,200 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa.
About Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa
Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa is located at 21 Sainamyen Roa, Paton, Kathu in Kata on Phuket island. Location Four-star hotel “Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa” is set in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the inviting on-site restaurant. Guests are welcome to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cup of flamboyant coffee in the elegant bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Enjoy a workout in a well-equipped fitness center. Leisure options include an swimming pool. Guests who prefer to treat their body well can enjoy pampering massages in the hotel spa. Parking is available near the hotel area. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. The hotel also features a business center. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. Meals can be delivered to your room upon request. There is a laundry at the hotel. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Orchidacea Resort - Orchidacea Resort is located at 210 Khoktanod rd. Kata Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,889. Continue Reading
- The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket - The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket is located at 5 Patak Soi 2, Patak Road in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,002. Continue Reading
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa is located at 43/2 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road., Patong., Kathu., in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,424. Continue Reading
- Kata Beach Studio - Kata Beach Studio is located at 90/5 Khoktanod Rd., Kata Beach, Karon, Muang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,148. Continue Reading
- Baan Chayna Hotel - Baan Chayna Hotel is located at 87/5 M. 3, Soi Surin Beach, T. Cherngtalay, A. Thalang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,162. Continue Reading
- The Orchid House - The Orchid House is located at 98/119-120 Kata Rd.,Kata Beach,Phuket,Thailand in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿949. Continue Reading
- Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort - Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort is located at 72/9 Moo 5, Bangtao Beach, Cherng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- FIN Hostel Co Working - FIN Hostel Co Working is located at 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Honey Resort, Kata Beach - Honey Resort, Kata Beach is located at 100/69 Kata Road, Karon, Muang, in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,000. Continue Reading
- Kata Country House - Kata Country House is located at 82 Kata Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa, or around Kata on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa or Kata on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flights from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa. Here to help 🙂