Kata Pool Apartments, located at 56/5 Khoktanode Road, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand, offers Apartments amenities including: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,790.
Name: Kata Pool Apartments
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 56/5 Khoktanode Road, Muang Phuket
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 00:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Italian language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and Parking
Average price: ฿1,790 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Kata Pool Apartments, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Kata Pool Apartments.
About Kata Pool Apartments
Kata Pool Apartments is located at 56/5 Khoktanode Roa, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. When you stay at Kata Pool Apartments in Karo, you’ll be near the beac, within a 5-minute drive of Kata Beach and Kata Porpeang Market. This apartment is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Kata Noi Beach and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 3 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor poo, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, luggage storag, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Kata Ocean View Residences - Kata Ocean View Residences is located at Patak Km.2 Rd in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,287. Continue Reading
- The Kee Resort & Spa - The Kee Resort & Spa is located at 152/1 Thaveewong road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,531. Continue Reading
- Coconut Village Resort Phuket - Coconut Village Resort Phuket is located at 20 Prachanukroh Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,331. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort-SURF-Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort-SURF-Kata Beach is located at 100/92 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,641. Continue Reading
- Sino Hostel @ Kata - Sino Hostel @ Kata is located at 100/29 Kata Road,kata beach.., in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿779. Continue Reading
- Centara Kata Resort Phuket - Centara Kata Resort Phuket is located at 54 Ked Kwan Road in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,881. Continue Reading
- Garden Home Kata - Garden Home Kata is located at 5 Patak Road, Soi Patak10, Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,095. Continue Reading
- The Beach Heights Resort - The Beach Heights Resort is located at 98/18-21 Kata Road,Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿943. Continue Reading
- FIN Hostel Co Working - FIN Hostel Co Working is located at 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Orchidacea Resort - Orchidacea Resort is located at 210 Khoktanod rd. Kata Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,889. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Kata Pool Apartments, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Kata Pool Apartments, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Kata Pool Apartments, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Kata Pool Apartments, or around Kata on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Kata Pool Apartments for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Kata Pool Apartments, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Kata Pool Apartments is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Kata Pool Apartments or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Kata Pool Apartments or Kata on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Kata Pool Apartments try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Kata Pool Apartments for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Kata Pool Apartments to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Kata Pool Apartments and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Kata Pool Apartments. Here to help 🙂