Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa, located at 6 Karon Road, T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, offers Resort amenities including: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,720.
Name: Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 6 Karon Road, T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Russian, English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,720 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa.
About Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa
Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa is located at 6 Karon Roa, T.Karo, A.Muan, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa in Karo, you’ll be in the entertainment distric, a 3-minute walk from Karon Beach and 6 minutes by foot from Kata Beach. This family-friendly resort is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Kata Porpeang Market and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Relax at the full-service sp, where you can enjoy massage, body treatment, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenitie, which include 2 outdoor swimming pool, a waterslid, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining Enjoy international cuisine at Maprow Restauran, one of the resort’s 2 restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wind down with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business cente, complimentary newspapers in the lobb, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong. Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim. There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach - Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach is located at 14/2 Patak Road Soi 24,Karon Beach in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,470. Continue Reading
- Garden Home Kata - Garden Home Kata is located at 5 Patak Road, Soi Patak10, Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,095. Continue Reading
- Grand Kata VIP – Kata Beach - Grand Kata VIP - Kata Beach is located at 98/14-19, Kata Road, Tambon Karon in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,551. Continue Reading
- The Galleri by Katathani - The Galleri by Katathani is located at 218/9 Kata - Saiyuan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,081. Continue Reading
- Honey Resort, Kata Beach - Honey Resort, Kata Beach is located at 100/69 Kata Road, Karon, Muang, in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,000. Continue Reading
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket - Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket is located at 6/2 Moo6, Nakalay Bay, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,593. Continue Reading
- Little Mermaid Guesthouse & Restaurant - Little Mermaid Guesthouse & Restaurant is located at 126 Taina Road, Kata-karon beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿350. Continue Reading
- Orchidacea Resort - Orchidacea Resort is located at 210 Khoktanod rd. Kata Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,889. Continue Reading
- FIN Hostel Co Working - FIN Hostel Co Working is located at 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Jinta Andaman - Jinta Andaman is located at 98/45 Patak Road, Kata Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,769. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa, or around Kata on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa or Kata on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa. Here to help 🙂