Baan Chayna Hotel, located at 87/5 M. 3, Soi Surin Beach, T. Cherngtalay, A. Thalang in Kata on Phuket, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language, a guest rating of 8.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,162.
Name: Baan Chayna Hotel
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 87/5 M. 3, Soi Surin Beach, T. Cherngtalay, A. Thalang
Av rating: 8.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and Bar
Average price: ฿1,162 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan Chayna Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Baan Chayna Hotel.
About Baan Chayna Hotel
Baan Chayna Hotel is located at 87/5 M. , Soi Surin Beac, T. Cherngtala, A. Thalang in Kata on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “Baan Chayna Hotel” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 15 km from the city center.Hotel features In the evenin, guests can enjoy a drink in a casual bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. You can take a dip in the swimming pool. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free. Located in Suri, Baan Chayna Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Phuket. Featuring a complete list of amenitie, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Free Wi-Fi in all room, daily housekeepin, taxi servic, luggage storag, Wi-Fi in public areas are just some of the facilities on offer. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma scree, sof, internet access – wireless (complimentary, non smoking room, air conditioning. Take a break from a long day and make use of golf course (within 3 km, outdoor poo, garden. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Phuke, Baan Chayna Hotel will make you feel instantly at home.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Kata Accommodations
- Kata Beach Studio - Kata Beach Studio is located at 90/5 Khoktanod Rd., Kata Beach, Karon, Muang in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,148. Continue Reading
- Sugar Marina Resort-SURF-Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort-SURF-Kata Beach is located at 100/92 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,641. Continue Reading
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa - Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa is located at 4/1, 4 Leam Sai Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,047. Continue Reading
- PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol - PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol is located at 48/12 Kata Road, T. Karon, A. Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,684. Continue Reading
- The BluEco Hotel - The BluEco Hotel is located at 100 / 75 Kata, T.Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,067. Continue Reading
- The Color Kata - The Color Kata is located at 65,67/1-2 Katekwan Rd.,T.Karon,Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿570. Continue Reading
- Di Pantai Boutique Beach Resort - Di Pantai Boutique Beach Resort is located at 324/2 Prabaramee Rd.,Patong Beach Kathu Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Arabic language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,029. Continue Reading
- Orchidacea Resort - Orchidacea Resort is located at 210 Khoktanod rd. Kata Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,889. Continue Reading
- The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket - The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket is located at 5 Patak Soi 2, Patak Road in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,002. Continue Reading
- Two Chefs Inn - Two Chefs Inn is located at 243 Koktanod Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,904. Continue Reading
Search for more Kata accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kata etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kata and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Baan Chayna Hotel, or around Kata?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Baan Chayna Hotel, like anywhere around Kata, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kata or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan Chayna Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Baan Chayna Hotel, or around Kata on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Baan Chayna Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan Chayna Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan Chayna Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan Chayna Hotel or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Baan Chayna Hotel or Kata on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Baan Chayna Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan Chayna Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan Chayna Hotel to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kata and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Baan Chayna Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Kata Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kata property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kata, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Baan Chayna Hotel. Here to help 🙂