Chaiyo Resort, located at 25 / 9 Moo 6, Soi Mungthong – kaokhad, Vichit, Muang Phuket in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿30,433.
Name: Chaiyo Resort
Location: Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 25 / 9 Moo 6, Soi Mungthong – kaokhad, Vichit, Muang Phuket
Av rating: 7.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿30,433 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Chaiyo Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Chaiyo Resort.
About Chaiyo Resort
Chaiyo Resort is located at 25 / 9 Moo , Soi Mungthong – kaokha, Vichi, Muang Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Chaiyo Resort is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Phuket. Offering a variety of facilities and service, the hotel provides all you need for a good night’s sleep. Laundroma, daily housekeepin, 24-hour front des, Wi-Fi in public area, car park are on the list of things guests can enjoy. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at hom, and some rooms come with clothes rac, complimentary instant coffe, mirro, towel, closet. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Phuket has to offer by making Chaiyo Resort your base.
Kamala beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga Ma Lar”, provides a haven for those who prefer the quieter life. Although the southern end of the beach can get busy in the high season, the northern end is peaceful all year round. Kamala offers a friendly and village feel, and a diversity of restaurants and small bars can be found on this small road. Cheaper food options/market stalls can be found on the main Kamala Road. If you are looking to spend most of the time on the beach enjoying the sea, this is a very good place to be. The beach is quite nice and is not too crowded. The sea floor is nice and sandy. In the afternoons the water spectacularly recedes leaving a blanket of rocks at the left end of the beach for local fishing and a beautiful swimming area at the right end of the beach.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Kamala Accommodations
- Naiyang Park Resort - Naiyang Park Resort is located at 34/5 Tambon Sakoo, Thalang, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿15,294. Continue Reading
- Phukamala Suite - Phukamala Suite is located at 60/2 moo 4 Kamala in Kamala on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
- Koh Yao Yai Village - Koh Yao Yai Village is located at 78 Moo 4, Koh Yao Yai, Amphoe Koh Yao, Phang-nga in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,616. Continue Reading
- The Bread Basket - The Bread Basket is located at 94/128 Moo 3, Kamala Beach in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Kamala Resotel - Kamala Resotel is located at 68/16 Moo 3 Tambol Kamala in Kamala on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,198. Continue Reading
- Baan Kamala Backpacker - Baan Kamala Backpacker is located at 74/43 Moo.3, Ban Kamala Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿18,774. Continue Reading
- Beau and Blonde House Kamala - Beau and Blonde House Kamala is located at 84/3 Moo 3, Rim-Had Road, Kamala Beach, Kamala Beach in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Chaiyo Resort - Chaiyo Resort is located at 25 / 9 Moo 6, Soi Mungthong - kaokhad, Vichit, Muang Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿30,433. Continue Reading
- Chabana Kamala Hotel - Chabana Kamala Hotel is located at 66/4, Moo3, Kamala & Patong Road, A. Kathu in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿822. Continue Reading
- Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa - Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa is located at 247/ 1 - 8 Nanai Road, Patong, Kathu in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,320. Continue Reading
Search for more Kamala accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kamala etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kamala & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Kamala and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Chaiyo Resort, or around Kamala?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Chaiyo Resort, like anywhere around Kamala, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kamala or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kamala on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kamala Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kamala property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kamala or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Chaiyo Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Chaiyo Resort, or around Kamala on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kamala mini market around the Chaiyo Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kamala, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Chaiyo Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Chaiyo Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Chaiyo Resort or Kamala?
The beer or larger prices around Chaiyo Resort or Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Chaiyo Resort try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kamala on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Chaiyo Resort for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kamala / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kamala or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Chaiyo Resort to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kamala and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Chaiyo Resort and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight tickets from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Kamala Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Kamala property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kamala, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kamala property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Chaiyo Resort. Here to help 🙂