Benjamin Resort, located at 83 Moo. 3 Rimhad Road, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket Benjamin Resort in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿700.
Name: Benjamin Resort
Location: Kamala, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 83 Moo. 3 Rimhad Road, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket Benjamin Resort
Av rating: 6.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿700
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Benjamin Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Benjamin Resort.
About Benjamin Resort
Benjamin Resort is located at 83 Moo. 3 Rimhad Roa, Kamal, Kath, Phuket Benjamin Resort in Kamala on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced two-star hotel “Benjamin Resort” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 14 km from the city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Car travellers are welcome to use parking facilities. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
Kamala beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga Ma Lar”, provides a haven for those who prefer the quieter life. Although the southern end of the beach can get busy in the high season, the northern end is peaceful all year round. Kamala offers a friendly and village feel, and a diversity of restaurants and small bars can be found on this small road. Cheaper food options/market stalls can be found on the main Kamala Road. If you are looking to spend most of the time on the beach enjoying the sea, this is a very good place to be. The beach is quite nice and is not too crowded. The sea floor is nice and sandy. In the afternoons the water spectacularly recedes leaving a blanket of rocks at the left end of the beach for local fishing and a beautiful swimming area at the right end of the beach.
About Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Kamala Accommodations
If the Benjamin Resort in Kamala is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- The Bread Basket - The Bread Basket is located at 94/128 Moo 3, Kamala Beach in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa - Club Bamboo Boutique Resort & Spa is located at 247/ 1 - 8 Nanai Road, Patong, Kathu in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,320. Continue Reading
- Kamala Cool Hotel - Kamala Cool Hotel is located at 73/100 Moo 3, Surin-Rawai Beach Rd., Kamala, Kathu, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- The SIS Kata, Resort - The SIS Kata, Resort is located at 255 Koktanod Road in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,735. Continue Reading
- Baan Kamala Fantasea Hotel - Baan Kamala Fantasea Hotel is located at 74/44 Moo.3 Ban Kamala Phuket in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿18,918. Continue Reading
- Koh Yao Yai Village - Koh Yao Yai Village is located at 78 Moo 4, Koh Yao Yai, Amphoe Koh Yao, Phang-nga in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,616. Continue Reading
- Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Kamala Falls Boutique Residences Phuket is located at 6/122 Moo. 5 Kamala in Kamala on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,174. Continue Reading
- Royal Kamala Phuket - Royal Kamala Phuket is located at 17/68 Moo1 Amphur Kratoo in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Beau and Blonde House Kamala - Beau and Blonde House Kamala is located at 84/3 Moo 3, Rim-Had Road, Kamala Beach, Kamala Beach in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Kamala Resotel - Kamala Resotel is located at 68/16 Moo 3 Tambol Kamala in Kamala on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,198. Continue Reading
Search for more Kamala Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Kamala etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Benjamin Resort, Kamala and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Benjamin Resort in Kamala and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Benjamin Resort in Kamala, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Benjamin Resort, or around Kamala?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Benjamin Resort, like anywhere around Kamala, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Kamala or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Kamala on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kamala Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kamala property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kamala or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Benjamin Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Benjamin Resort, or around Kamala on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kamala mini market around the Benjamin Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kamala, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Benjamin Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Benjamin Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Benjamin Resort or Kamala?
The beer or larger prices around Benjamin Resort or Kamala on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Benjamin Resort or Kamala have?
The Benjamin Resort offers a guest rating of 6.7and there is: Hotel 35 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Bar - Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Benjamin Resort and Kamala, simply follow the Benjamin Resort page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Benjamin Resort for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kamala / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kamala or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Benjamin Resort to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Kamala and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Benjamin Resort and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Kamala Property Tours: If your staying at the Benjamin Resort but also interested in purchasing a Kamala home, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Kamala, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Kamala property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Benjamin Resort. Here to help 🙂